haru12
Hi Friends,
Greetings!!
Can you help my friend, who is carrying out an interdisciplinary research to
enhance the competencies of IT professionals. As HR / Trainers your valuable
participation in this study would not only help her in her research but also help in
improvising the skillsets of the fresh IT graduates. Please give your opinions
using the link, provided in the pdf attachment.

Thanks a lot in advance
haru12

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Kindly partcipate and enhance the competencies of fresh graduates.pdf (10.7 KB, 1998 views)

rrreddy

Dear haru12, You directly give a link in CiteHR, for that you please use " Go Advanced " option in your postings. Keep post your innovated Thoughts Have a Nice day
From India, Bangalore
drkr
HI Haru12,
Have you seen what your friend kept in the presentation. He is doing no more stats but is playing a cheap marketing trick.
He want to source people to companies and get people from Industry to colleges. Just manage them and make money.
If any thing else is done through his campaign pls let me know.
Thanks.
RK.

From India, Hyderabad
esrividhya
hi drkr,
I am not playing any marketing tricks. This is a genuine research work. I am pursuing my doctorate at National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Taramani, Chennai under the supervision of Prof. Dr. V. Thanikachalam. This is an interdisciplinary research (Computer Science - Engineering Education).

From India, Madras
drkr
Hi Dear,
I have carefully gone through all the questions you kept in the survey and also the stars (which indicate mandatory) fields. To my knowledge if you are ignorant I don't mind. But definitely there is no proper purpose in the questions that are in the survey than to exploit the organizations that take the candidates to do the training programs for freshers and understanding the organisations who want to send their faculty to the academics. I am sure companies have passed this stage minimum 6 years ago.
Suggest you to do nice work for your doctorate than this old topic. If you want I can help you out with some topics which have potentials to work on.
Thanks
DRKR

From India, Hyderabad
nagaraja.b.l

hai,
Competency is different from skills which people tend to interchange.KNOWLEDGE wilL tell only WHAT TO DO.THAT S ALL AND NO USE PER-SE.Then we require SKILL, which will only tell HOW TO DO......NO use.Then finally and IMP is RIGHT ATTITUDE.AND that tells us WANT TO DO (That is passion,commitment,perseverence etcccc)All this KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND RIGHT ATTITUDE PUT TOGETHER GIVES YOU COMPETENCE
In IT field also ,the same thing applies and in-fsct in all fields.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.