No Tags Found!

Devarajan.N

Hi all
Please send suitable resumes for the position of HR Executive for one of a leading readymade garment exporters to USA. Candidate those who are interested in this opening may forward their resume.
In Pune there are two openings as overall office administration at Automobile spare Parts Dealers. Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Please forward suitable resumes for these openings.
Thanks and regards,
N.Devarajan

From India, Madras
prayerghosh_86
Dear Sir / Madam,

This is Prarthana Ghosh completed my MBA from Karunya University, Coimbatore presently working with Royal Classic Groups Pvt. Ltd., Tirupur as Management Trainee (9 months exp.), is highly interested to be a part of your esteemed organization in the field of HR/ IR / Administration & I am confident that I will definitely prove myself as a deserving prospect hence kindly let me know if there are any openings in your company for which I shall remain highly obliged. Hereby I have attached my resume for your reference. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
Prarthana Ghosh

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Prarthana Ghosh Resume.doc (37.0 KB, 121 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.