dineshk8siva@gmail.com

Dear Seniors / Friends, I found that there is many forms like pf,esi,claims etc involve in an manufacturing industry can any one help me by sharing the details of forms & its numbers.
From India, Chennai
ashish_ihm2008@yahoo.com

Dear i m providing an attachment for ur help and also u can search on cite hr for further reference, regards ashish
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc FORMS under the ESI Act.doc (38.5 KB, 1593 views)
File Type: xls Checklist(1).xls (33.5 KB, 1787 views)

boss2966

Dear Mr. Dinesh I am herewith enclosing the form Nos and Nomenclature of the forms which was circulated by Mr.MM Yadav in Cite HR for your reference. Hope it will be useful
From India, Kumbakonam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls MM YADAV collection.XLS (246.5 KB, 1015 views)

R.N.Khola

Dear Dinesh,
It is well established that forms are provided by the Rules & therefore first decide the applicability of the enactments on your industry & then go through applicable State/Central Rules to note down all relevant forms from those Rules. For instance this chart is showing the formats which are given in Bihar Factory Rules but suppose if your manufacturing unit is found to be covered by the Punjab Factory Rules, 1952 as applicable to the State of Haryana then in that case how one can utilize these charts for proper implementation of laws.
R.N.KHOLA
[SIZE=1] (Haryana)
(M)09810405361[COLOR=#3366FF][FONT=Verdana]

From India, Delhi
manasmurugan
Collection of MM YADAV is excellent to know about the forms. Congratulations to your excellent done by you. manasmurugan
From India, Madras
manasmurugan
Collection of MM YADAV is excellent to know about the forms. Congratulations to your excellent work done by you. manasmurugan
From India, Madras
salman1102

Can anyone tell me that how many digits is in PF No.(Employer) & ESI NO.(Employer).Is there any specific digit or no. may vary. Kindly update me. Regards, Salman
From India, Delhi
manikyalarao

Hi,Boss2966 Done great.It was marvelous that MM YADAV collection.Thaaaaaanks a lot.
Hello Mr.Dinesh I hope U knew already if U want to know anything related to HR or something else first try on our Research box available at the top our website.Click on Seekers shall find and type whatever U want it will U to get it!!!.
Regards
Manikyalarao
Recruiter-Consultant.

From India, Hyderabad
manikyalarao

Hi,Boss2966 Done great.It was marvelous that MM YADAV collection.Thaaaaaanks a lot.
Hello Mr.Dinesh I hope U knew already if U want to know anything related to HR or something else first try on our Research box available at the top our website.Click on Seekers shall find and type whatever U want it will U to get it!!!.
Regards
Manikyalarao
Recruiter-Consultant.

From India, Hyderabad
bless_elano
Hi all,
Greetings!
I am new with this company as Admin HR. i need your help or assistance. Kindly provide to me all necessary forms that needed for this department, like, sick leave form, vacation leave form, and other forms.
Thank you in advance.
Bless Elano

From Qatar, Doha
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.