No Tags Found!

Swapna Renjith

Hi all,
It is sometime very important that we recruit candidates with the right attitude.
Attached are some valuable tips, which i found to be very useful for recruiters because every member recruited makes a BIG difference to the success and culture of the team.
Hope that this will provide some support while recruiting candidates ...
Regards
Swapna Janardanan
+971 50 3848457

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Rules for Hiring Happy people.doc (28.5 KB, 2296 views)
File Type: doc Why hire Happy people.doc (29.5 KB, 1225 views)

deepa_patil

it is really good one. In the other site one can think on it to grow itself and organization.
From India, Pune
skhadir

Dear Ms. Swapna Renjith
Thanks for sharing interesting information but, please be informed that there are instances where HAPPY PEOPLE failed to remain HAPPY ALL THE TIME. There are factors associated with one's happiness and it that is met, "HAPPY PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET DEMOTIVATED NOR THEY WILL FAIL"
I hope you will agree with my views.
with profound regards

From India, Chennai
yogeshchandra
Subject - Re: Hiring Tips for all HR
HI SWAPNA;thanks for sharing ; I hope these tips will be more than optimastics;will like to hear actual experience in details ; thanks again ;look forward for many such sharings ;YOGESHCHANDRA

From India, Mumbai
rajeshkunnathully
Hi Swapna; Many thanks for sharing information. Dear Shaik Abdul Khadir; I really appreciate your thought and fully agree with you. Best regards, Rajesh Kunnathully
From Saudi Arabia
humresources

Thanks for sharing a very informative information for hiring tips for all hr nice posting man. I like it and this information is useful to person so i shared this post to my facebook friends so keep submitting more man....
From India, Ahmadabad
manishearth11
Here is the way and steps for Hiring Appropriate candidates and keeping happy happy and productive.
HTR (Hire-Train-Retain) is a E-Magazine for people to counter certain hiring mistakes and improve their process and many other HR Activities like payroll management, Time and Attendance, Annoying employee habits, negativity in employees. This magazine is also provide certain article about Employees behavior and how to disciplining them in a polite and manner.

From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HTR E-Magazine Hiring Mistakes and Talent Management by - Avvento HR Solutions.pdf (3.36 MB, 169 views)

HR ITW
It’s been a great read.

Greetings from Idea To Working!

Let me introduce all of you to my company...

Idea To Working is a company which is well known for it’s customized software development skills. The organization is having it’s presence in the market from past 6 years.

The company is majorly working on the software development and into client servicing. However Idea To Working is having 10 products running successfully in the market. We are now on the verge of expanding our business unit. We require man power for the same.

Mates we are announcing major openings in our team. We are on the hunt for talented professionals. Kindly go through below list.

Sr. WordPress Developer (2 - 5 Years) - Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress is mandatory

Sr. Web Designer (3 - 10 Years)

SQL DBA (3 - 10 Years)

Jr. Asp.Net Developer

AWS - Devops Engineer (3 - 10 Years)

Jr. PHP Developer (0-3 Years)

Salary: Depends on performance

Are you a good fit for any of the above mentioned positions ? If yes then please do share your cv on

For more information you can visit Idea To Working > Home

Thanks,

Nirav

From India, Jalalpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.