No Tags Found!

elephante
HI,
Greetings!
We are very new to HR Industry, But we have huge contact of companies who are looking for staffing solution and recruitment, we would like to associate with HR Companies, If anybody is interested kindly contact us, or help us in forwarding to your known HR Companies
Thanks and Regards
B Sowbaranika
Managing Partner
ELEPHANTE
Think BIG!!!!!

From India, Tiruppur
Sunku Giridhar
Dear B Sowbaranika,
Pl contact me soon so that we can discuss and finalise the things positively. Contact me on 09616350100
We always think big and also implement the same and achieve positive results.
Thanks

From India, Kanpur
Sunku Giridhar
Dear B Sowbaranika,
Pl contact me soon so that we can discuss and finalise the things positively. Contact me on 09616350100
We always think big and also implement the same and achieve positive results.
Thanks

From India, Kanpur
Gaurav Sareen

Dear B Sowbaranika,
Think Big and Think Outside of the Box! I like your style!
Gaurav Sareen here from Training Studio. And no, I am not a HR company. However, there is logic to my madness to reply here. Here goes:
Training and HR are like fire and smoke. Essentially, can't have one without the other! So, I am curious whether the large number of your clients have training requirements. I don't mean a couple of sessions here and there. I am talking about full fledged outsourcing similar to their HR and Recruiting.
It would be fantastic if you can communicate with me either by email or phone, and let's take it forward. Also, please take the time to visit my web site. I know it won't best design award for the year, but will give you plenty of info about me, us etc...
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Gaurav Sareen
PS: Also attaching my summary profile (just in case it helps!)

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Gaurav Sareen Profile.pdf (517.2 KB, 15 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.