dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson on Managing Boss i.e. 5 Ways to Cope Up With an Apathetic Boss.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 5 WAYS TO COPE WITH AN APATHETIC BOSS.pdf (64.2 KB, 1085 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Dilip,
The heading of the article has a grammatical flaw. We should never use 'up' with cope. The heading should have read "5 Ways to Cope With an Apathetic Boss".
In India, it is quite common to insert 'up' with the verb 'cope'. But then who will correct whom?
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
skhadir

Dear Mr. Dilip
I second to Mr. Dinesh. Let me give you another example.
"what is your good name"?
"May i know your good name"?
"Can i have your good name please"?
There is nothing such "GOOD" or "BAD" name where NAME is a Noun and GOOD / BAD is Adjective.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
rkatre
Mr. Dilip,
Thank you very much for great cutting.
May I now come back to Mr. Divekar and Mr. Khadir that Mr. Dilip has posted a cutting for the reference. It is for the info and he has not written the para. so pointing out the mistakes and blaming him does not make any sense. We are here to motivate the people.

skhadir

Dear rkatre
We are not blaming Mr. Dilip, neither pointing out his mistakes. If you take it in the positive sense, we are just sharing knowledge and do consider it as a good habit.
When we talk about MOTIVATION, there is POSITIVE MOTIVATION and NEGATIVE MOTIVATION. If you believe in POSITIVE MOTIVATION then do try your best to correct mistakes committed either intentionally/fortunately or unfortunately. Its just like showing the right path and helping someone to reach their destination safely....
Hope, you will explore this forum to understand more about the activities taking place, only for the benefit of INDIVIDUALS(students, employees, professionals, etc) let it be from any domain besides HR.
Good Luck and have a sound sleep.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.