No Tags Found!

Sari

Dear Friends,
Can someone help me with a policy for sales managers on official tour.....
One of my employee moves out on official tour very frequently, and claims to have worked on sundays, holidays and asks for comp off or overtime (OT), we donot have any timesheets for sales person.....
Please help me friends......... i need your advice ASAP.
Regards
Sari

From India, Hyderabad
fatty_cool1@yahoo.com
Dear Sari,
You can very easily put this problem in place. M sure that he is not the bussiness head, so that automatically makes him answerable to some senior.
You can go by following steps:
1. Make Inland and Overseas Travel Policy and get it approved from senior authority
2. Make a travel requisiton form, with details like mode of travel, days, purpose and then he should get it signed from his immediate senior.
3. Once he is back from trip, he should be asked to submit the complete visit report, with details like dates, clients met, result, etc.
This way you people will be able to make out whether he was genuinly working or not.
In accordance to that you can encash him leave or give comp off.
Regards
Fatima

From India, Delhi
Sari

Thank you so much Fathima... I have a format which only mentions the date...purpose.. mode of travel..for the whole of theoffcial leave.... but to have an idea about work hours per day in specific i donot have... can you suggest a template on this......
Regards
Sari

From India, Hyderabad
Lavanya Ravisastry

Dear Sari,
Enclosed is the Travel Intimation slip and make sure that ur employee fills up this so that his travel would be noted and once he is unnecessarily touring which will come down coz this travel intimation slip will intimate everybody and ur tour costing will drastically reduce.frame a policy grading employees and w.r.t each grade give travel allowance.
Rgs,
Lavanya :)

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc travel_intimation_337.doc (29.5 KB, 388 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.