No Tags Found!

arunrao1

Hi Guys,
Am sharing a recent write-up that could be useful for those of you managing teams or those of you organising team building events yourself.
Do share your thoughts on the same.
Arun Rao
FOCUS Adventure India

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Managing conversations during Team Building.pdf (280.5 KB, 1123 views)

colvirendra

Very nice article , it is really helpful to those people who are very keen to take everybody in the team along. This is the requirement of the business today. Col Virendra Kumar

arunrao1

Hi Col Virendra - glad you think its helpful! Hi Mohan - we are so glad you like our posts. :-) Arun
From India, New Delhi
preetyvyas
hi all, i preeti working as a mba faculty wants to get some idea on fun activites which can be conducted in the classroom for the students which are intersting and have some learning experience too.
From India, Bangalore
arunrao1

Hi Preeti, If you can be more specific in terms of what learning you would like to achieve, maybe we can share a few ideas with you.
From India, New Delhi
preetyvyas
hi sir,
i wish to conduct some games which are interseting and have some motivational ideas or which are related to the subject even, by which i can make them understand the different concepts of management .

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.