No Tags Found!

PraTan

Hi Friends,
Currently I am working as Manager- Recruitment for one of the IT services company in Hyderabad. Next week I am supposed to do a presentation to my Senior Management and attendees would our MD, Directors and Controller Finance.
I would appreciate all my learned friends to help me on the with good presentations with current challenges in recruitment, cycle time for the positions and cost per hire. Thank you all in ADVANCE and look forward for your inputs.
Bye for now,
Bhaskar Machiraju

From India, Hyderabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Please find attached some details which might be of some use to you,, Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt recruitment_strategy_540.ppt (1.90 MB, 6972 views)
File Type: ppt recruitment_strategy_540.ppt (1.90 MB, 3517 views)
File Type: xls mapping_200.xls (65.5 KB, 3704 views)
File Type: xls mapping_200.xls (65.5 KB, 1569 views)

Aru

Hi Peer, Recruitment Strategy is good one. Hey do you know about recruitment matrix. Regards, harini
From India, Bangalore
vinz_sanz

Dear Friend
I am Vinoo working in the HR Department would like you to send across the details of recruitment Strategies and the the mapping details to the Senior management So kindly provide that you have provided as i tried opening and is not opening.
With Regards,
Vinoo

Rajat Joshi

Hi Peer,
Even am unable to open the same as well.
Would definetly would love to read and comment on the same...
For the last six months - i have been in the thick of interviews and strategizing on the recruitments..and have learned quite a few things..many times we go by the material available on the books n net but ground reality at times is quite different..shall the publish my learnings in near future..
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
susantasaha14

thank you, mr. peer mohamed for your valuable information posted on citehr. i was also looking for such data. which may help me in my project. thanks again. regards, susanta saha.
From India, Calcutta
manish.sincere@gmail.com
hi does someone ghas a salary leel band accordng to years of experience and or various categories in IT and Non IT
From India, Mumbai
octavious

Hello
Follow the link below mentioned, hope the same helps you
https://www.citehr.com/99989-complete...tml#post387022
Thank You
Octavious

https://www.citehr.com/99968-major-hr...tml#post386938

From India, Mumbai
Reeshma.sk
Hi I am Reeshma.sk i am running recruiting firm as i need IT clients not only in hyderabad through out the india Plz help me out getting the clients. regards, Reeshma
From India, New Delhi
apurba.bhattacharya
Hi Peer, Thanks a lot for the presentation.It was pretty informative and exhaustive as well.Looking forward to more such posts in future. Regards Apurba
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.