No Tags Found!

ocean_waves

Dear Friends,
I have designed a quessionaire based on our success, life, happiness and our aspirations. While filling up this form, It wud help you understand the nitty gritties of life and wud help u reach a point of clarity.
kindly spare a few moments to fill this 3 minute feedback..
based on this, Im designing a program which would help many...in terms of what constitutes real happiness, what is true meaning of being successful, how v shud achieve our most basic aspiration, i.e., happiness etc..etc..
regrds
pankaj
kindly find d form attached...highlight the box with some colour or fill yes in the coloumn..which u want to choose..

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (43.0 KB, 1030 views)

vandana10sharma@gmail.com

Hi Pankaj
Life management skills is a way to set goals in areas of your life which will allow you to realize the best possible future for yourself. It is a way to guide your future prospects without losing sight of your purpose. With a good life management skills program, your time is better planned without waste.
Please find the attached Life Skill Management Program proforma for your kind persual.
Regards
Vandana sharma

From India, Calcutta
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (45.5 KB, 114 views)

mansi_agoel
Dear Mr. Pankaj Please find the details in the filled form (marked yellow in the box as my answer) Result awaited!!! With Best Regards Mansi Goel
From India, Delhi
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (47.5 KB, 63 views)

Andrew Reed
Hi
Some interesting thoughts. I'd caution against leading individual's down a certain path in any programme. Happiness depends on the needs and desires of the individual at any time and shouldn't be prescribed by a course or tutor...
Here's my answers!

From United Kingdom, London
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (50.0 KB, 49 views)

yogesha96
Dear Pankaj, PFA the questionere duly filled Regards, Yogesh
From India, Guwahati
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV(1).xls (52.0 KB, 41 views)

indika.singh
Hi Attached is my Feedback. Please revert with your reply.
From India, Ghaziabad
File Type: xls Copy of FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (49.5 KB, 24 views)

avishek.task2011

Dear Mr. Pankaj, Please find the details in the filled attachment. With Regards Avishek
From India, Calcutta
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (51.5 KB, 44 views)

Shyam Kumar Nair
Dear Pankaj, Please find my sheet request you to provide the result Regards Shyam Kumar
From India, Ernakulam
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV(1).xls (46.0 KB, 51 views)

dsksatara

here are my answers.al d best for ur project.but pl.note life is so different thn the answers.but on that some any other day deepak,satara,maharashtra.
From India, Pune
File Type: xls FEEDBACK.GEN.HV.xls (43.5 KB, 9 views)

vasu415603
Dear Mr. Pankaj, Please find the details in the filled attachment. Hope it would be the correct one as per the requirement. All the best for your efforts! Warm Regards, Shrinivas

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.