No Tags Found!

gajendrakabat
We are running a staffing company at Orissa. We want to give training to our new trinee people in Power plant,Material Handling,Coal Handling,Ash Handling,Boiler traiing etc within a short period.
Would anybody like to tell us is there anbody giving such traing or can give training at Bhubaneswar,Orissa.

From India, Bhubaneswar
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr Gajendra Kabat,
In addition to the above subject modules, if you wish to conduct the training programmes on Purchase and Inventory Management, you can contact me. A sample course structure will be sent to you.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Atika Gupta
Hello Sir,
We are a Hyderabad based Company catering to the training requirement of Clients across india.
Incase if you have a training requiremnt other than the ones mentioned above like Sales, marketing etc you can get in touch with us.
Atika Gupta
AC Training Aacademy
+91-9399921499, 9550000989
www.actrainingaacademy.com

From India, Hyderabad
amot84
Hello sir,
We provide motivation, sales training and personal improvement training programs for many
organisations all over India.If you require this kindly contact us.
Ajay sharma
Mind Tone

From India, Gurgaon
gopal_krishan1985
I AM MANAGER OF FERROUS CASTING FACTORY & WANT TO CONDUCT TRANNING ON QU ALITY MANAGEMENT. THE FACTORY IS LOCATED AT FARIDABAD HARAYANA gOPAL KRISHAN
From India, Delhi
vikasgargotra76

Dear Gajendra,
Greetings from G9Skills..!!!
We can provide d training on d mentioned technical processes.We can even certify d benefecaries on NCVT parameters.Kindly let me know d specifics, no of benefecaries to be trained,Inhouse arrangements of d Training Facilities so dat we will send u d exact quotes n strategic plan.
Seeking ur revert on same.
Regards
Vikas Gargotra
G9 Skills,Noida,

From India, Delhi
Prafulla K Acharya

There are now institutes in Bhubaneswar for powerplant practical training. Retired sr and top level engineers working for decades in NTPC, NALCO, GRIDCO earlier OSEB and other power plants have started such one or two institutes who are training engineers and techicians for 2/3 months on such subjects you have mentioned.

You can contact Dr P C Panda, Principal of Global Inst of Mgt who was one of top engineers in NALCO, NTPC, Director of OSEB (GRIDCO ) and Director of UP SEB in Lucknow before retirement. Dr PC Panda will be available-phone-09861225607,Res-06742584052 his Attn Dr P C Panada

Er Prafulla K Acharya, Ph.D. in HRD & Mgt ( IIT-Kgp ) , cell 09437022040

Former Director & Chief Consultant, National Productivity Council of India. Presently Director and Chief Faculty, Pragyan Productivity Center ( Life Long Learning Provider ) A consultant Licencee Organization of HumaNext LLC,USA.

Pragyan Productivity Center ( Life Long Learning Provider ): PPC(LLLP) is operating from Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam,

Chennai and Dallas ( Texas ),USA.

From India, Bhubaneswar
santhosh862

Dear Sir, I am santhosh Kumar working Construction Company.sir i want is the Difference between Gross salary and CTC salary. M.santhosh 9849082717
From India, Vijayawada
gpmohanty
Dear Mr.Gajendra Kabat,
Greetings of the day
I have been taking sales & motivational training and PDP programs for couple of years in Bhubaneswar. So if you require any support in these topics then do let me know.
With Regards,
Guru Prasad
Bhubaneswar
M-9040423898

From India, Bhubaneswar
hrthejas
Dear Santhosh
Gross salary is your monthly salary and CTC is the your annual salary it include all type of components like bonus, allowance etc here i attached you ctc calcultor, i hope it will help you more...

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC calculator.xls (23.0 KB, 234 views)
File Type: xls Salary Calculator.xls (57.5 KB, 195 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.