No Tags Found!

avinash-babbi1

Dear All, Please find management favoring decisions by the court in recent past . You may also notice the swift in courts stand on the various matters. Regards, AS
From India, Rohtak
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Judgement - favour to management.xls (19.5 KB, 864 views)

rajanassociates

Good collection and projection in excel sheet .
rajanassociates
https://www.citehr.com/285737-legal-...-industry.html

From India, Bangalore
Jyoti311
I am learning new words here, such as "writ certiorari" which is a court order requiring the court below to certify the existence of a case so it can be sent on appeal.
I have to study 22 chapters in 8 weeks and be ready for final exam.
My textbook is called EMPLOYMENT AND LABOR LAW, 7th Edition, by Patrick J. Cihon and James Ottavio Castagnera.

From United States, Mount Vernon
kknair

Thanx a lot. It is gratifying to note that the judicial trend set by Hon'ble Judges VR Krishna Iyyer, Chinnappa Reddy, DA Desai, Venkitachaliah in 70's & 80's had created a lot of chaos and inconsistency. Let us all pray that the trend continues. KK
From India, Bhopal
Sridhar N

Dear Cite HR
My issue is our Hospital employees union demands equal HRA and Conveyance allowance irrespective of their service or Basic in which they are placed. Is there any Court Ruling that that Allowances have to be equal irrespective of their services as they are all doing same work. The Union cites Article 14 of the Constitution and demands equality in allowances. I would appreciate any Cite HR professional or member to apprise on the same
Sridhar N

From India, Madras
avinash-babbi1

For applying the principle of equal pay for equal work, mere volume of work shall not be relevant, there being qualitative difference as regards the liability and responsibility.
AjmerVidyutVitranNigamvs.NaveenKumarSaini2010(127) FLR819

From India, Rohtak
avinash-babbi1

For applying the principle of equal pay for equal work, mere volume of work shall not be relevant, there being qualitative difference as regards the liability and responsibility.
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam vs. Naveen Kumar Saini 2010 (127) FLR 819

From India, Rohtak
dasmanash

Hi Sridhar,
You need not to have any court decision for this. In most of te states HRA is 5% of Basic & DA, under House Rent Allownace Act of the concerned state. Unser IT Act provisions are made only to give tax benefits.
The constitution of India has given you the right fix anybody's salary, within and above legal parameters, and nobody can question it. It is a fundamental right conferred to the employer.
Regards,

From India, Delhi
dasmanash

Hi Avinash,
It is nice to see your postings. However, using the phrases like 'Courts decision favouring employer' is not right, especially when you are concerning Hon'ble Supreme Court of India!
Please understand, the courts are duty bound to provide justice within legal parameters and within the framework of the principles of natural justice. Making comments like this in public forum may endengour your career.
Take care,
Sir

From India, Delhi
PCSONI
Dear Sridhar
My case is just reverse. Although I am a junior most and least paid HR executive (E1 Trainee), but I am equally assigned and responsible as the Senior most 20 years experianced (E6) HR executives. In our organisation there is no any gradewise job differentiation but is defined as per functional designation and an executive may be assigned the responsibility of any functional designation irrespective of his grade, but also the remuneration, other facilities & protocol are governed by grade of the executive. All the above information are obtained by RTI and this double standard is the reason of my problem. All are requested for any solution.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.