No Tags Found!

jemitias

May I have detailed work instructions/procedures of security guards at ATMs
From Zimbabwe, Harare
ravicrime

Dear jemitias please find work instruction for secuirty in tamil for your information regards
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Duty Instruction.pdf (48.8 KB, 4081 views)

muralikm2008
sir what are the documents as to be get signed by the security guard and is there any format of getting signed and procedure in the document
From India, Madras
ravicrime

Dear Team Please find enclosed attachment of general security Guards Duties and Responsibility both in Tamil and English for your reference thanks and Regards Ravichandran D
From India, Coimbatore
File Type: doc General Security Duties Tamil and English .doc (58.0 KB, 3463 views)

ravicrime

you have give all this duties and responsibility and post wise responsibility along with asserts which may liable for security duties thanks and regards
From India, Coimbatore
ravicrime

Dear All,
Herewith i am enclosing "Safety Oath" in Tamil; which will/can be taken before every shift commencement by the regular and contractor Employees. During the high rate of near miss reported and first aid injury recorded, after implemeted this small activity it was drastically reduced.
It take 1 Min during the shift briefing.
Please try and share your feedback in my box / Call/ Whatsapp..

From India, Coimbatore
File Type: doc பணியிட பாதுகாப.DOC (25.5 KB, 128 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.