No Tags Found!

abhaygirish

Dear Seniors , I want to display "display Regarding Safety , Health , Environment " at 1. Canteen 2. Occupational Health Centre 3. Effluent treatment Plant Kindly suggest . Regards Abhay
From India, Mumbai
dipil

Dear Abhay
Let me share my thoughts. A lot more display may be required.
1. Canteen
Best place where more workers gathering. Disply your company's SHE Policy in local language, Any other potential messgae which you want to share with your workers
2. Occupational Health Centre
SHE Policy, CPR Step Chart, Emergency Contact Numers, Etc.
3. Effluent treatment Plant
Process flow diagram of ETP, Water re-use cycle, Beneficts of Water Treatment, etc.
Looking forward to hear more from other members...

From India
abhaygirish

Dipilji .. Tones of thanx. I want to display some slogans on health in canteen can u sugest? Regards Abhay
From India, Mumbai
dipil

Dear Abhay Give me some time... i will come back with few soon... i am not having it readily available with me...
From India
dipil

Dear Abhay
Few I get from search in goggle as follows... may be useful to you... Hope to come wit few more soon...
1. "svasth tan rahega jab, to swasth man hoga,
uchh vichaar honge, aur safal jeevan hoga ! "
2. pani hi hai hamari jan karo iska samman
3. "Balance diet and keep healthy"

From India
sma30002000

Just getting interested with your question.Yes in a Kitchen or canteen atmonsphere the most importent signs you can post is about basic hygiene practices such as wash your hands,steps for washing hands etc..please let me know if you needs some signs so that i can share some with you.
Sam

From Azerbaijan, Baku
sma30002000

Hi Abhay, Please find the attached documents as requisted. Sam
From Azerbaijan, Baku
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt POSTERS.PPT (154.0 KB, 2067 views)
File Type: ppt Beat Heat Stress.ppt (111.5 KB, 1365 views)

hansa vyas

hi Abhay,
you can display these too.U can modify them as per your requirments.Canteen is a place where people gather & spent some time so that can be used as a good place to make them learn & provide information. You can put a notice board & disply Accidents learning their. Recently we have put a large screen plasma TV & during lunch we display safety movies.
Regards,
Hansa Vyas

From India, Udaipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg NFPA RATINGS.jpg (856.4 KB, 893 views)
File Type: jpg MATERIAL OR PLANT WISE PPES ASSESSMENT.jpg (534.4 KB, 768 views)
File Type: jpg no smoking poster.jpg (247.4 KB, 824 views)
File Type: jpg FIRST AID POSTER.jpg (52.6 KB, 983 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.