No Tags Found!

Rohan Kelkar

Dear All,
Cite HR is one of the best HR Portal.I firmly feel a necessity of Human Resource Directory to be created for everybodys information.
This shall consist of an exel sheet of members info regarding their
Name:
Position:
Company
Phone No:
Please let me know your views regarding the same.
Such Directory can be really useful for us with regards to many purposes.
Please let me know your views regarding the same
Regards,
Rohan Kelkar
HR-Executive
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Aanchal

Hi Rohan
A very nice IDEA indeed :idea: Im up for it!!!!!1
I guess we all should make a database in a sugested format at our city end and there on we can forward the CITY LIST to Sidhartha aka Sid Sir....and hence he can maintain a whole National DATABASE OF HRZZZZZZZZZZ
I hope this post is read by SID sir and he could guide and give his response.And all those who are interested in joining this Database wagon,post a YES here!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:
Regards
Aanchal

From India, Mumbai
moniwali

Hi rohan, I think you are correct. It will certainly be very useful to all of us. :D We should go a head with this. Lets see what others have to say in this regard. regards, Monika
From India, Bangalore
Dilnaz Unnisa

Hi Rohan Good Idea We need to have an HR professional database which will be helpfull to all of us. Regards Dilnaz
From India, Bangalore
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

I have added my details & uploaded the same,,, Requesting everyone to add details & upload teh file.. Regards M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls hr_professionals_database1_139.xls (21.0 KB, 1521 views)

CHR

Please refrain from this. Such a directory without any access control can be a major spam issue for all people adding their names to the sheet. Moreover there'll be very few who will be willing to share their personal info like this without access control. I'm planning some changes to the site and will be executing them soon - I'll see if this can be incorporated into the site.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
swaps_k15
Dear All, This is really good thought. i appriciate the same. Lets do it . Regards Swapnil Kulkarni Tyco Electronics

Jeroo Chandiok

Agree with CHR. Too much worry of spam email if the wrong persons get hold of it.
However, a suggestion. Why doesn't CiteHR have a separate list of Management & HR Consultants which interested CiteHR members only can access? Any comments?
Jeroo

From India, Mumbai
bragupathy

Hi guys, Really a good idea. I have attached my name in this sheet. Regards Raghu
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls hr_professionals_database11_106.xls (21.5 KB, 1229 views)

kinjal.pandit

h rohan!!
this is indeed a gr8 idea, a good way of searching but there are disadvantages to this also.
As mentioned by CHR this could lead to some trouble and people won't willingly disclose thier identity too.
the other thing that could be done is to add a column about the age and the qualification.
but its a good idea to have HR community and probably further we could land up forming an organization
we could be futuristic as well as optimistic
thnx
regards,
kinjal

From Egypt, Cairo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.