No Tags Found!

jomillergo
Your site been a wonderful site, i just found your site through Google, I was really searching for a HR related document, i found on your website. Your site is very useful and resourceful.
From India, Madras
Atulkumar765
Yes man, You are right, from last two years i am constantly use this site to upgrade my knowledge and experience in HR field... Regards Atul kumar
From India, Chandigarh
Cite Contribution

Thankyou Atul and Jomillergo !
Appreciate your kind words. This have been possible because of the tremendous collaborative efforts and contribution by everyone here in this community .
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
raju.mallikarjuna

Our little river twists and turns:
It‘s just knee-deep when summer burns.
How easy it is then to cross:
Cattle and carts just ford across.
The banks slope gently, thought they’re high,
And in the summer, always dry.
No dirt, no mud; it’s all so clean.
The sand glints with a golden glean.
And to one side, there stands a bed
the CiteHR

From India, Bangalore
tvbrinda
You are correct, It is great site for HR Professionals. Really I got more professional friends through this site. I am verymuch thankful for this site. It is really giving updated HR Informations along with required formats.
Regards
Brinda

From India, Hyderabad
vivek_hr

I have found it as a one stop shop for the solution of every problem relating HR & Admin.
I sincerely appreciate the effort of moderators, administrators, citeHR mgmt, members to make this cite a resourceful one.

From India, Karnal
vasavi_vasu

Ya it is realy good. We can slove HR related problems by ducussions or by taking suggestions from our buddies. First i would like to say thanks for all the member in this network. Regards, Vasavi
From India, Bangalore
Siya.9

Hello all,
Greetings for the Day,
Really CiteHR is amazing Site for HR Discusssions. Here we can find solution for our each and every problem.
Many many thanks to founder of this Site and all the seniors for their great support. I have learned so many new things from this site and I am applying this knwledge in my organization, even suggesting juniors and freshers of HR, to join this site.
Again Thanks for all the members and founder for building and maintaining such a helpful & wonderful Team.

From India, Mumbai
dabasnaresh

The Quality of material posted on this siteis proved to be very handy to all level of HR Professional,hats off to you all participants and the moderators who kept the ball rolling. regards naresh
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.