No Tags Found!

manu.dubey
Dear Sir,
I am Manu Dubey wants some interesting topics on Training & Development used in factories under Labour Law.
Also wants some format of training calendar how to design them.
Regards
Manu Dubey

From India, Delhi
Sudhir Dube
Dear Manu.
in which kind of industry you are working. because training topics are quite different from one to another. if u tell about your nature of industry then i will send you all detail.
Regards.
Sudhir Dube

From India, Bangalore
aussiejohn

There is a ton of material already posted here on CiteHR by other members about all aspects of training and development, including training calendars, TNA, etc etc.
You will also find postings about labour law.
Use the Research Box at the top of every page and you will find a wealth of material to assist you on almost any HR topic.
Search FIRST Ask SECOND.

From Australia, Melbourne
manu.dubey
Dear Sir, I m working in shoe industry,so we have decided to arrange some training programs for our supervisors so i want topics related to those used in shoe industry. regards Manu Dubey
From India, Delhi
a9ede59e1f0e14f4be2b7b300

Hi,
For supervisors , there are lot many topics for them. First you need to identify what is required ?
Many times it is happen that supervisor need training on communication and company giving training on QC tools.. which is lost of time and money..
First Identify training and Supervisor are directly in touch with workers. You can give training on
Motivation Skills
Positive Attitude
Shop Floor Management
Effective Leadership
Communication Skills
Supervisor Responsibilities
Regards,
Sam

From United States, Sheboygan
manu.dubey
Dear Sir, Can you give me your any contact number so i can talk with you,sir i want training calender ,and know how to prepare it .
From India, Delhi
manu.dubey
Hi sir,
Thanx for giving me your number,Can you please guide me how to prepare Training Calender for our training those going to be conduct on this month.Please help me its important .I m confused how to prepare it.
Regards
Manu Dubey

From India, Delhi

Hi, Please, find attachment for training calendar...
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Training calendar Dec-09.xls (35.0 KB, 2901 views)

manu.dubey
Dear Sir,
Thanx for sent the training calendar,I need some ppts or matter on the training topics can you please provide me.Requesting to you please provide me its very important.Name of the topics given below
1-Role of supervisor
2-Techniques of Controlling Staff
3-Communication with the floor members
4-Productivity -Cause & concern
5-Optimum use of Manpower
6-Accept Ownership
Note:- Sir,I want all the matter in simple languague so that the supervisor can understand easily.

Thanking you
Regards
Manu Dubey

From India, Delhi

Here, I am attached Training on Process Improvement
It includes basic roles & Responsibility of supervisor plus it includes about quality system.
and modify it as per your need.
n if You are trainer than mix up soft skill part and some production related part. . so they can involve more ...i.e. find attachment..
Regards,
Sam

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Process Improvement.pdf (1.79 MB, 1597 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.