No Tags Found!

Sonali Sahani
Hi,
Request you to help me with any Car Lease information that you might have? I am looking out for information on Company Car Lease...especially for a Non IT firm.
Appreciate your help in this regard.
Thanks,
Sonali

From France, Charenton
Nida.B

Dear All,
Can anybody suggest me their company's car lease plan details. If you have purchased your company's cars from a vendor, needed contact details of such vendors who provide such services.
Regards,
Nida

From India, Pune
Roopa Mehra

Hi Nida,
In our company we are using services of Lease plan company for taking vehicles on long term lease or short term rental.For further information on same please go through the website leaseplan.co.in.
In case any kind of further information on same,please do let me know.
Regards
Roopa Mehra

From India, Gurgaon
7fb99eaa178b7e150cee28265
Nida: I would request you to contact at this number 09811810131 (Jaideep Singh) Kotak Mahindra who looks after lease transactions only. It will be great help to you - You can give my reference as Krishan Grover

From India
Rajendra_Patel
Hi Nida,
Many companies in the market to provide the cars/vehicles on Lease in verious ways.
Basically in two way, one is full / operational lease and second is partial lease. both have their own benefits and Challenges.
One can decide upto the requirements.
Lease Plan and ALD automotive are having substaintial market share in such services.
Regards
Rajendra Patel

From United States, Palo Alto
mehul.chhatbar
Hi,
Ther many company which now a days deales in long term leasing of the vehicle specifically for corporates who wants vehicles for their employees.
1. ALD Automotive P L
2. Lease Plan
3. Arval
and so on...
It is called Operating Lease in technical term.
You may write to me if you are interested as I work in one of the listed above companies.
Hope I might be able to give more info later on.
Regards,
Mehul

From France, Paris
saswatabanerjee

Hi Nida
We have taken cars on lease from a company in mumbai, complete cost including fuel and driver, on monthly rental basis. If you need, send me a personal message and i will give you their contact number or ask them to speak to you

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Hi Nida
We have taken cars on lease from a company in mumbai, complete cost including fuel and driver, on monthly rental basis. If you need, send me a personal message and i will give you their contact number or ask them to speak to you

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.