View Poll Results: Do you find the DSVAP methodology useful ?
Very useful & need more details 6 66.67%
Useful & need more details 2 22.22%
Not clear & Need more elaboration. 1 11.11%
Just an update to me. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Forscher.consultancy

Greetings everyone,
This is Sarang. I am here to represent Forscher consultancy who has launched A new reason based quick research method for analyzing Business Goals, Objectives, Vision & Problems in great details. DSVAP stands for "Decoding Statement for Valuable Action Plan". DSVAP helps you to make effective action plan to achieve Goals , Objective, Vision & Problems solution in effective way. DSVAP is specially designed for company management use, a effective action plan making tool of management in fact. Hope to benefit all of you guys with this new methodology launched in 2011. currently we are spreading awareness about the DSVAP. I would appreciate if you spend few your valuable few minutes to go through DSVAP information PPT attached herewith. Please send your valuable feedback on it. I thank you for your time & look forward to valuable knowledge exchange on this Forum.
Yours sincerely
Sarang

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps DSVAP A New Management tool launched in 2011.pps (305.0 KB, 577 views)

madhu_chidri@yahoo.com
Hi, Its very gud and interesting. can you also help me from getting the material or question bank to study for competitive exams(public sector undertaking jobs for HR) Thanks Madhuri.
From India, Hyderabad
Forscher.consultancy

Hi Guys,
your feedback is valuable
Thanks visitors for visiting & taking out time to go through DSVAP method PPT. A special thanks to madhu_chidri, swapnil_mbahr, & jaynarayan.modi for putting there valuable comments. Also, special thanks to jaynarayan.modi, mayuri verulkar, nikhilkadu, swapnil_mbahr, vikashr, & anuradha946 for voting DSVAP Very Useful method.
DSVAP working part
ok so m gonna raise the curtain to show u actual working part of method. Those who didnt saw DSVAP info PPT are requested to go through it once before reading its working part. DSVAP developed on 3 basic logic & its elaboration is attached in the "DSVAP quick info manual.pdf" with this comment. I am sure DSVAP will amaze you with its results. So do check out attached "DSVAP quick info manual.pdf" & let me know your feedback or queries:

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf DSVAP quick info manual.pdf (7.24 MB, 260 views)

Forscher.consultancy

Hi swapnil, Thanks for giving your feedback. DSVAP quick info manual is exclusively uploaded on this thread for more insight. Let me know your feedback on it. thanks Sarang Forscher Consultancy
From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Greetings, Please share working knowledge on the pros and cons of implementing this methodology. What were the challenged in different environment that you faced? Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
Forscher.consultancy

Dear (Cite Contribution),

Thanks for showing interest in DSVAP info thread. I am really pleased to see a comment from Senior member & Super Moderator.

Well, DSVAP is Forscher's in house research method, two more methods are currently under research & will be launched soon.

Regarding your query, well I have done one project for MNC engineering company at Mumbai & results were too good. I would like to share that experience here. The company had problem "Low efficiency of the Group" . Lets 1st start with Pros

1) In depth Understanding: DSVAP analysis resulted in 98-100 issues company need to fix while company only could chalk out 4-5 issues before analysis. So, there was lot of understanding of problem statement during making action plan for the solution.

2) Clarity in Roles: After making list of issues & validating them it was quite clear " who has to play what role" in achievement of solution.

3) Streamline Energy & Focus : The 98-100 issues were validated first by field tests & then only valid issues were considered for further priority classification like High priority urgent issues , low priority issues etc. so company was able to focus on high priority, urgent issues need to be fixed first. There was no ambiguity about what issues need to fixed & in which order to increase efficiency.

4) Aligning team to particular goal: After DSVAP analysis every one was clear about there role & action so whole group was aligned to one path. Earlier group was heading randomly to find solution.

5) Saving Man hours & cost: No meeting was held till list of high priorities issues was ready. Once list was ready management took meeting to make action plan on high priority issues. Earlier it was like taking meeting for making action plan for 1-2 issues & then again for new issues.

6) Clarity in communication: DSVAP beauty is it breakdowns statement to such basic level of understanding that communication from higher management till employee level things get easy to understand in terms of message & actions.

Cons

1) Analysis time: DSVAP analysis can take 3-5 days at least. Last project took 5 days.

2) Issue priority: Issue priority can be confusing sometimes its difficult to say issue is high priority or low. Generally based on its impact we decide its priority. But if someone select high priority issues as low priority n decide to fix latter then it might affect action plan effectiveness.

Challenges

1) Validating issues: It can be difficult to validate issues on field sometimes say if one of the logical issue says efficiency might be affected due employee attitude. Now actually checking employee attitude is quite difficult.

2) Implementation procedure: Company sometimes get reluctant to fix all the issues if spending extra cost need to be spent like upgrading computers to higher processor to address slow software operation issue. So they choose to fix issues which are easy to fix like employee in house training. So choosing few issues to fix will not fulfill objective to achieve complete solution. Company need to be ready to invest little to prepare for future after all toady's investment will pay them in future.

3) Implementation time: Results will not be quick, one cant expect to achieve higher efficiency in 1 week if all issues are resolved then only there will be achievement in solution or goal. If employee skills need to be upgraded company need to wait till employee training is successfully done.

I hope this answers your query let me know if you have further queries. I presume you have gone through DSVAP info PPT & Quick info Manual let me know your feedback on it.

Regards

Sarang

Forscher Consultancy

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.