No Tags Found!

munna_bhosale@yahoo.co.in

Dear Friends, I am sharing the attachment of dental problems if we will not take care of our teeth.... Regards, Munna
From Czech Republic, Mlada Boleslav
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Dental Presentations.ppt (945.5 KB, 2745 views)

arundavay

Hmmm. A little frightening, but still very informative and educative.
Prevention is better than cure.
Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Arun
Arun Kumar Davay (2100+) | LinkedIn

From India, Madras
Antony.prakash01

if someone guided me before i cud have take care of my teeth well... have lost few... coke, pepsi, icecream.. choclate .... and many more things were the cause.. please avoid.... take care of yur real smiles....
From India, Madras
Makaniya Bashir

munna really very infomative and useful to all.... thnx for sharing....! keep it up.....! Bashir
From India, Pune
globaloverseas144

Very nice and keep posting for health related Topic.
This we can include in worker's training and we can teach to those who used to chew tobacco or other hot food items.
Best REgards
Global Overseas

From India, Delhi
maniraja
This information should reach everyone of the forum member and their friends to take care of their teeth and mouth...
From India, Madras
gladijames
Try Oil Pulling to get rid of all thse things. Want to try Oil Pulling .. I came this site www(dot)oilpulling(dot)in it was real helpful. Practice it and stay healthy. Regards :)
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.