No Tags Found!

arundavay

Hi all
The PPT on Companies Act 1956 is enclosed. I have prepared it in a precise and condensed format without much technicalities of the Act. Any suggestions, additional inputs on the latest amendments are welcome to improvise the presentation.
Regards
Arun
Arun Kumar Davay (2100+) | LinkedIn

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Companies Act 1956.pps (829.5 KB, 3954 views)

pbskumar2006

Mr. Arun ji, Very informative post now a days. Will be help full for every one to know about the Companies Act. Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
boyed

Dear All CAn any one provide me a list of hrd/recruitement consultants in in India very urgently please regards boyed
From India, Delhi
http://www.citeops.com/register.ph

Dear All,
I could c in our companies MOA that its as per Co. act 1956. So now could you please educate me if the same laws apply for leaves and salary calculations can be taken for companies act.
(Sorry if questions are silly, but i want to know this)
Regards
Kalpana

From India, Kochi
drsaca
Sir now that the Companies Act 2013 is in force, corporate have a look at the new requirement at the following link:
DRS Blog: Important provisions new Companies Act, 2013
Good Day

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.