S K Goyal
Can any one help and provide a few effective team games on leadership qualities & team work. Thanks S K Goyal
From India, Delhi
jeedza
Dear All Even i wanted those games for the training. If anybody has kindly share. Regards Jeevan
From India, Mumbai
kayrak

Check out the games mentioned u can use the game 4 for teambuilding and leadership please mail me the feedback if found useful renooj 9847237497
From India, Calicut
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf top-4-high-impact-team-and-leadership-activities.pdf (1.67 MB, 4942 views)

sunita.saini
Hi,
I am from Bizkul Education. One of the products we offer is a strategy game for leaders at various levels, designed using real situations faced by officials in the Indian Armed Forces which bring out tactical skills of teams. A wide range of scenarios analogous to real situations faced by the military bring out key elements of business strategy and execution like decision making, optimum use of resources, communicating clearly and effectively, and working as a team – completely focused on the Collective Goal.
We are nearing completion of this game and will shortly be having a mock session at our office.
You may contact me by email in case you're interested.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Sunita

From India, Bangalore
sunita.saini
Hi, Since I am a new member, I am not able to post with contact number or email id in the message. Will be good if you provide your email id and I will email you. Thanks
From India, Bangalore
bholu4
Back-to-back drawing
Divide your group into pairs, and have each pair sit in a chair, back to back. Give one person in each pair a picture of a shape, and give the other person a pencil and pad of paper.
Ask the people holding the pictures to give verbal instructions to their partners on how to draw the shape without actually telling the partners what the shape is. After they’ve finished, ask each pair to compare their original shape with the actual drawing, and consider the following questions:
How well did the first person describe the shape?
How well did the second person interpret the instructions?
Were there problems with both the sending and receiving parts of the communication process?

From India, Calcutta
Loulou30
I am looking for a few leadership exercises where a small group needs to work together to resolve a problem, build something, etc. The exercise will be followed by feedback where participants will analyse their leadership skills, communication, teamwork. I have use other exercises in the past like the survival game or Nasa but i am looking for something different and dynamic, possibly done outdoors. has anyone got aby ideas? Thanking you in advance.
From Ireland
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.