shobhamohan
Dear All, Please let me know what is the criteria for Pf calculation is this from the date of joining or from the date of confirmation. Awaiting for the reply.
From India, Delhi
shobhamohan
Dear All,
I have a query on Gratuity calculation also, if a person completes his five years of tenure with an orgainsation then Gratuity calculation will be done from day one or from the date of confirmation.
Please reply.

From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Member, Counting of service period is to be done from the date of joining. R.N.KHOLA
From India, Delhi
jm raju
Hi PF is to be calculated from the date of joining. Gratuity is also to be calculated from the date of joining till date of leaving. regds jm raju Crossdomain
From India, Bangalore
abbasiti

PF service will be neither counted w.e.f the joining date nor the confirmation date; but w.e.f the date of registration with PF. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
siftikhar@emailsrvc.com
Once an employee should confirmed then he will be eligible for PF contribution.
It depends on probationary period. In some cases probationary may be extended for another three months or six month due to unsatisfactory performance.
It would be cleared that a confimed employee shall be eligible for PF facility.
Best regards,
Maheen

soniya17

Hi all, here is the cal’n sheet for Gratuity Cal’n
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Gratuity - Sample Cal.xls (213.5 KB, 404 views)

shivakumar_1980

Dear all my friends/coleuges
For pf calculations criteria of day on from date of joing of Organisation. with following conditions......
1. if organisation registered under Factory Act.
2. and if employee not less than 20nos without power, or
3. and not less than 10 employees with power were worked in any organisation.
Regards
Shivakumar
Asst. HR

From India, Bangalore
sharma1286@gmail.com
Dear All, Please let me know what is the criteria for Pf calculation is this from the date of joining or from the date of confirmation. Awaiting for the reply
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.