No Tags Found!

dineshmuskan

respected seniors, by comments of my boss....... here is no rule for bonus if your salary is higher then 10 thousand. this the the circular of labour department. i want to know what is the fact?
From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear dinesh this is already given in payment of bonus act as if your basic+DA is more than 10k than bonus act does not apply to you.so your bonus is absolutely right.
From India, Delhi
s_dkim
Every factory where in 10 or more persons are employed with the aid of power or an establishment in which 20 or more persons are employed without the aid of power on any day during an accounting year.
Employees drawing wages upto Rs.10000.00 per month or less are eligible to get Bonus as per Rule under Payment of Bonus act, 1965 .
For calculation purposes Rs.3500.00 per month maximum will be taken even if an employee is drawing upto Rs.10000 per month. {Section 12}
B/R
DK Sharma
Executive

From India, Ponda
permeshwernath

Dear Dinesh,
I have been dealing also the same situation at senior level. yes it is true that if your basic+ DA exceedes more than 10k than you are not eligible for the bonus. however depends on your boss how to do it.
regards
permeshwer nath

From India, Pune
totalsolution.kol@gmail.com
yes as per bonus act the worker whos salary is upto 10000 is eligible for bonus. company can give u bonus even if u have more than 10000 salary but as per customery bonus act means depend on company.
thanks n regard
swati singh
C.S

From India, Calcutta
virajgovekar

Dear Dinesh, Ask your Boss for a Performance Bonus, this is different from statutory bonus.
From India, Pune
jas_arora5
yes mr. viraj is very right.whose salary is more than 10000 then performance bonus is applicable to those employees, which is generally given at the end of the financial year.
From India, New Delhi
sharma sunil

Dear Dinesh,
I would like to tell you that as per Payment of Bonus Act 1965 if any employee whose basic upto Rs. 10000/- will be elegible for bonus in case of worker we need to calculate the wages Basic+D.A. upto Rs. 10000/- will be elegibile for bonus. Excluding these employees or which employees whose basic is above Rs. 10000/- will not be entitled for bonus as per payment of bonus act 1965.
If any employer is giving bonus to those employee whose basic is above then Rs. 10000/- then it will be performance bonus not statutory bonus under payment of bonus act 1965.
Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma
V3S Group

From India, New Delhi
dineshmuskan

respected seniors,
thanks for your costly time and valuable comments.
it means i was watching dream for bonus not my all dreams are destroyed.
it was reward for me after working hard in last financial year.
its ok.
i will try to ask my boss for performance reward. if he will not agree i will resign on the spot bcoz my salary is higher then 10k it means i am useful for him.
if i am working good so my salary is higher then what is the role of any labour law or bonus law?

From India, Delhi
Nirmalasekhar
Dear All, Please clarify my doubt why DA has to be added to Basic Salary while calculating Bonus when theere is a margin of Rs.10K Basic. Waiting for your reply please. Thanks. Nirmala
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.