Madhumk

Dear All,
Can anyone help me out to build a calander relating to Employee Engagement, activites which will help employees to build team, improve rapport, communication etc,
If there is any calander format please do share it with me
Suggestions are welcome
Regards
Madhu

From India, Bangalore
upadhyay_chandra
Dear Madhu,
We are mumbai based Training & People development company, and we are able to fulfill your exact requirement, you can share details with Mr. Pramod Parkar on 9702221213, and get a good solution, which can fulfill your need.
Regards
Chandra Upadhyay

From India, Pune
mayuri verulkar

Dear Madhu PFA............................. Mayuri
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR CALENDER - 2011.xls (417.0 KB, 4206 views)

Step Up

Dear Madhu,
We keep organising industry summits for Employee Engagement and can share a lot of ideas and planning tools provided we get to know some more details about your business goals, priorities, etc.
Would love to discuss. You may get in touch with me on 91 92251 10004.
In the meanwhile, you could go through the highlights of our last Employee Engagement Summit on our facebook page.
Warm regards,
Kanchan Mandanekar
Managing Director
Step Up Training Solutions

From India, Mumbai
TrainingPoint

Dear Madhu
The calender of activities would ideally be a resultant of a survey - Employee Engagement Survey taken periodically.
There are many activities you can pick and implement but just like any product if it does not suit you it doesnt add up to much really.
If you might be looking for professional help we would be more than glad to help. We have structured system and model that has works very well.
Additionally we have a very seasoned HR person with a Doctorate in HR who would help you and your organisation achieve your goals effectively and in a cost effective manner.
Please do mail me for more information. Alternatively you can also call us on 97653 94607.
Regards
The Training Point Team
Pune

From India, Pune
srividya.sukumar1989
hello..
am vidya and i`m doing my internship now.. and they have asked me in my company to design employee engagement and HR calendar for entire karnataka.
can u plz suggest me and give me ur suggestions on how am i suppose to start and how to proceed? plzz..
as i`m an 1`st yr MBA doing my summer internship.
this is goin to be my project topic. which i got to do really good.
so kindly help me
thankin u
vidya

From India, Bangalore
vineetha-jose

hi Professionals,
I'm Vineetha recently joined in logistic organization. My Hr given me a task for employee engagement calendar all branches around 300 branches all over India. Can anyone please help me to prepare employee engagement calendar. How am i suppose to start and how to proceed? they told me to prepare cost also. Kindly help me to do this task.
Thanking You
Vineetha Jose

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.