No Tags Found!

Sabeeta

Hi everyone !
I have joined IT firm as HR Executive I want you to assist me in assigning Id numbers to employees.
you can let me know any format.
I hope to hear you from soon .
Regards,
SABEETA MUSHTAQ

From Pakistan, Islamabad
anand2708

hi sabeeta, Tell me the details about what you exactly want. so that i can help you. Regards Anand
From India, Nizamabad
anand2708

hi sabeeta, i herewith attaching format. you can assign e.codes manually. for example- you can starts e.codes from 10001. Reply. Regards Anand
From India, Nizamabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ecode_965.xls (78.0 KB, 618 views)

priyanka226

Hi
There are so many ways to prepare the code. But the simplest and most common is to give them the nos like 101,102...... etc
U can also make codes by using Company Initial letter then Dept initial letter then employee no. but it my create confusion when a new employee joins a company.
For eg. If the company name is MATRIX and Dept is HR u can make the code as MAT/HR/101 or MATHR102
regards,
Priyanka

From India, Mumbai
roopabnr

Hi Sabeetha,
The best way would be as what was suggested by priyanka, coz you have mentioned that yours is an IT company, if its a small company then chances of the company growing is high, also it would help you to maintain the headcount, attrition etc etc if you have the emp.code in the format of number...But its completly under your descreation...
Regards,
Roopa

From India, Bangalore
srinivas.dss
Hi Sabeetha
It's little easier. It can be done like this
XXX06070045 – this will be the employee’s code who will be joining. XXX is the short name of the org, like INFY/WPR/TCS etc. 06 is the month of joining (as we write in the date format), 07 is the year of joining, 0045 in the number allotted to that employee. If its in the month of July, then it will be XXX07070045.
You can decide about the digits to be in the serial no. I have just given you an example of four digits.
Regards
Srinivas.

From India
Anuj Trivedi

Hi Sabeeta,
First, you can allot I D no. to present employees according to your convenience, based upon date of joining (in acending order) of present employees. You can select numeric digits prefix with alphabets(optional) keeping view of size of your organisation e.g. in a organisation (ABC) having 200 employees I.D. no. can be alloted as <ABC>10001 to <ABC>10200.
Afterwards new joiners will be alloted ID no. in a continuation to that series. Employee who joins first should be alloted I.D. no. first and I.D. number once alloted to particular employee can not be alloted to any other employee in future.
Regards,
Anuj

From India, Lucknow
anand2708

Hi Sabeeta,
You can issue id numbers departmentwsie also.
For example-
1.Employee in Sales Department ID starts from 1XXXX
2.Employee in Accounts Department ID starts from 2XXXX
3.Employee in Service Department ID starts from 3XXXX
4.Employee in HR Department ID starts from 4XXXX
Like that you can issue ID to other department also.
i.e. if sunil joined in company as a Sales Representative his id will be
I think this is the simple & easy method for issue Employee ID.
Regards
Anand

From India, Nizamabad
sreedharker
Hi Sabeeta,
I would prefer the format Srinivas put. But I wouldn't put the date of joining the company in the id. If you are going to use a HR software it should be easy for you to generate a code by assigning ceratin parameters like Company id, dept, type of empoyee( contract, permanent,lease, etc.),M/F,level, etc. So you need to have codes for all the above parameters
so the format could be
Company Id - AAA
Dept id -00
M/F -1/2
Emp-type - 00
Level - 00
Number -00000
For a male Employee id - AAA|00|1|00|00|00000
It may look difficult at the beginning, but when you mechanize the HR reporting based on various parameters will be easy. Hope you understand my view.
If you need any more info please feel free to get in touch through
Regards
Sreedharan

Joylyn

Hi Sabeeta,
In case you have various departments you can give codes depending on the domain of the dept.
For example if you have Java, you can give the code as JV and can number it from 001.
The name of the company can also be coded.
For instance if the company's name is X technologies you can code it as
XJV001.
This code can be explained as X for company's name, JV for Java team and 001 is the employee code.
Hope this will help you.
Good Luck.
Joylyn

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.