748af976c1f48842853b0f765
Dear Professional Collegues,

We are proud to offer you an wonderful opportunity to participate in our 5th National Conference in Marketing “Trends and Challenges for Marketing in Emerging Indian Economy ” on 24-25 Mar-2011.

Participants from academic & corporate from across the country from reputed institutions/organsisations have been confirmed for this event. We are organizing this event in our lush green G.L Bajaj campus (Knowledge park iii, Greater Noida). As we are expecting a minimum footfall of 500 participants per day, I am very sure that all the research paper publication & presentation options to be a sell-out, because we fancy that not too many people would dare miss such an event!

Moreover, As per G.L Bajaj`s tradition this time also we are having attractive cash prizes for best papers /case studies. So, Kindly go through the details & please send me your entries.
First cut of the conference brouchure is attached. So, Friends before its too late rush with your case studies & research papers.At any point of time if you fail to open this given file then please go through our website www.glbimr.org.

Note : During this time if any one of you are coming to this part of the globe and interested to become one of the speakers in this conference. Then, please feel free to create a touch base with me.

Regards
Asst. Prof. R. Nayak
GLBIMR, G. Noida.
Phone: 0120-3222164 Ext: 290.
M: 8860310762
Email: ,

From India, Lucknow
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf marketingseminar-brochure.pdf (291.5 KB, 43 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.