No Tags Found!

saflera

Dear FRNDS, Can any seniors tell me that, "WHAT ARE MANAGERIAL VALUES ?" if any body have any study material on it, could u please attach it? thanking you saflera
From India, Panipat
sreedharker
Dear Saflera,
What do you( an organization) expect from a manager? Where do they fit in? In junior,middle or top? Based on their level their skills and responsibilities vary. When they cross each stage, adds value to the organization.
I am clipping a presentation for managerial skills. See whether it is useful to. Probably you may have to expand them further to get an indepth knowledge. I think this is taken from one of the forums.
Please feel free to get in touch with me.
Regards
Sreedharan
094440 74202

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt basic_managerial_skills_101.ppt (95.0 KB, 642 views)

saflera

Thank you very much Mr. Sreedharan, for uploading the ppt.
at least you have replied positively by sending this.
I was surprised to see it has already been downloaded by many; instead of uploading something for me.
regards
Saflera

From India, Panipat
dharam1978
Dear Saflera,
Managerial Values are the factors that affects very much the internal environment of an Organization. The most common values of a manager are
1. Autonomy
2. Equity
3. Security
4. Progressiveness and Advancement.
These values of a Manager subsequently reflects the internal Climate of an organization.
regrads
Dharmendra

From India, Delhi
versharajan

In realty for Managers values are not fixed..... All is profit and loss those decides values. versha rajan
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.