Divya Gopi

Hiii,
I am doing my MBA 4rth Sem project on WORK LIFE BALANCE at Hindalco Aluminium Ltd,Alupuram.I had started the survey using a questionaire.It will be so helpful if i get some projects on WORK LIFE BALANCE..
Thank you

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Divya,
Thanks for the query. If you have already started the survey using questionnaires, why are you seeking a project? Where are you studying , for what degree, and in what mode?
Have you decided on the objectives of your study and postulated any hypotheses?
Please drop me a private message, as I do not like publicising my email ID in a general forum.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Divya Gopi

I have already made a questionire and got it approved by both my college guide and company guide...I am attaching my questionaire on work life balance....It might be of some use to some1....
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Work.doc (79.5 KB, 2095 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Divya,
Thank you for the attachment. The questionnaire is good. However. I will give some suggestions for improvement. Did you PILOT the questionnaire with some of the participants? Did you study any material on questionnaire design? Had you done that, I think, you would have swapped Part I and II and raised personal demographic questions at the end.
Some questions that you need to answer in the Methodology part would be why you chose a Likert scale and within that a 5-point scale instead of 4, 6, or 7, etc.
May be instead of giving the 5 options after each question, had you listed the question in a table, you might have reduced the length of the questionnaire.
Simhan
Have a nice day,

From United Kingdom
Divya Gopi

i thought that cite hr wud be of sm help...but i din get any projects done earlier on work life balance...........
From India, Bangalore
shaveta singh
Hello I m stdng in MBA 4th sem. My dessertation topic is worklife balance of female faculty in mgmt colleges. Can i get material of this topic.
From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Please edit your message to Proper English and eliminate SMS texts. Where are you studying and in which mode? Where will you be undertaking your primary research?
Kindly search the web for general information like that using key words from your query.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
aarti_25
dera sir, I am pursuing for my phd and 'work life balance’seems to b very intersting topic for the same.plz suggest me some site or material sources for reading. thnx Regards
From India, Chandigarh
gowrilakshmanan

hi am gowri
doing MBA , my project title A STUDY ON WORK LIFE BALANCE ON WOMEN EMPLOYEES ......please suggest me questionnaires for these objectives
1)To understand the roles and responsibilities of women employees at work and home
2)To study the perception about work life balance of women employees in organisation
3)To study different factors that influence wok life balance of women employees

From India, Karaikkudi
jinka kavitha
good morning sir i am doing project on WORK LIFE BALANCE can u suggest me the sites which are helpful to my project thanks with regards kavitha
From India, Villupuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.