No Tags Found!

Payal Gade

Hi
We arrange the fun events for our employees once in a month and celebrates the birthdays as well. we include various games in that. its generally for 2 hours or so so that work is also not effected.
Can somebody tell me more fun game which can be played in the lobby area of Floor, pls tell me the same.
Till we have had musical chairs, treasure hunt, Balloon pricking, Dum Shrads, 1 min game etc.
PLZ suggest more game with description as soon as you all can as i have arrange it in next few days.
Thanks
Payal Gade

From India, Pune
swapna pramod

Dear payal, I am attaching a file. Hope it serves your purpose. Regards, Swapna Pramod
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf games_for_workshop_681.pdf (618.3 KB, 2689 views)

latikapg

You may try the following link:
http://www.4worlds.org/4w/nunav/nun/....htm#mindgames
You could find it some use.
-LPG

From India
kalai arasi
I think these games cannot be conducted in the floors of the organisation Pls suggest me some more games particularly for the persons who r not able to come out of their places.. regards Kalai arasi
From India, Madras
K.Ravi

why ur disturbing employees give them off instead of forcing them to play the dirty games of HR,,, anyways I like the game TIKILONA very much
From India, Pune
ukmitra

Hey Payal, Here some office games I collected for my company. Hope this is helpful. Regards Ukmitra
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip others.zip (75.6 KB, 982 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.