dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans,
Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson article in ET about Performance Management System as a sub-function in Human Resources Management on Current Trends in Benchmarking of Appraisal by Companies as a Overhaul Process.

From India, Mumbai
dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans,
Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson article in ET about Performance Management System as a sub-function in Human Resources Management on Current Trends in Benchmarking of Appraisal by Companies as a Overhaul Process.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Current Trends in Benchmarking of Appraisal by Companies as a Overhaul Process.pdf (180.4 KB, 2867 views)

shkishika899@gmail.com
Hello,
Sir
It's too good and very beneficial for me and is very interesting too.When I go threw this It arises many questions.Ple ans my Questions:
What is Wipro's three sets of appraisal,How it could be done?
Ple explain me.
Regards,
Shaleen Srivastava

From India
archana samantara
Hi Dilip,
Thank you so much for this article. I found it very useful and Knowledgeable, I got to know the current trend of Appraisal in different companies.
I request you to post more articles as such, so that every reader will get the benefit out of it.
I wanted to know more about the bell curve that comes with the Appraisal process, could you please help on this.
Thanks & Regards,
Archana

From India, Bangalore
xumuskie2010
This article from TNS Employee Insights examines how benchmarks can be a very important key to organizational success.
From United States, Newport
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf usingsurveybenchmarks.pdf (470.9 KB, 419 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.