vaishali_nikam@hotmail.com

Hello Friends,
We all some goals to fulfill, Here are some steps to reach till your goals.
I have prepared this presentation for my lecture as I am conducting training for my organization. Please let me know your views on this presentation.
Thanks n Regards,
Vaishali Nikam

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt seven_steps_for_reaching_your_goals_277.ppt (38.5 KB, 1015 views)

Dinesh Divekar

Dear Vaishali,
while the presentation is good, you have not mentioned anything about "procrastination". You need to fit this phrase too.
Secondly, you can also add something about "SWOT Analysis" while setting your career goals.
Thirdly, you can involve your team members in setting the goals. Attached is the document on the same. If you wish, you can do that also.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar
Soft Skill Trainer & HR Consultant

From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc how_to_involve_your_team_in_goal_setting_132.doc (27.5 KB, 492 views)

Neha Garg
HI!
The presentation has good content but i wud suggest you to put in some hard hitting pictures going with your topic so that presentation becomes more interesting.
Being the process owner of training function in my division, this is one thing i have come to understand from my interaction with professional trainers that pictures convey a lot of message and they give a boost to your content.
Regards
neha

rameshmenon

Excellent. May I post it on my blogspot, www.team1dubai.blogspot.com, which is intended to promote TQM & Positive Thinking. Please have a look and let me know.
Thanks and regards,
Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
veipe

Hi Vaishali, I have modified the same & provided inputs on areas that i felt was required when we speak on Goals. Hope you find the same useful. Varghese
From United States, Buffalo
File Type: ppt Goal Setting-varghese-June10th-2008.ppt (72.0 KB, 272 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.