Sanjay J Kayasth
Hello Everyone,
I am Working as a HR Exe. in one reputed Firm in Ahmedabad (Gujarat), I wants to know which type of Registers / Returns is to be kept / maintain in HR Dept. as per rule under which act/rule with detail of last submission date under which authority(Monthly Returns / Quarterly Returns/ Half Yearly Returns/Yearly Returns) .
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
SANJAY
Mob. No-90990 69360

From India, Ahmadabad
vijayskad

Dear Sanjay Find the attachment this will help you to understand the legal formalities details,
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc HR Laws Check List.doc (208.5 KB, 2506 views)

Ashokmore

Sanjay Please find attach word file. Rgd Ashok More
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Statutory Compliance.doc (40.0 KB, 2119 views)

Jay@123

Hi all,
I am new to this group, i am working as an HR with a BPO / KPO industery... we are planning to implement an online system for keeping the employees personal files through soft copies in a scanned manner. I request all yours help to understand which all documents are mandatory to be kept in a firm under shops and establishment act for the employee file as hard copy and also is it legally valid to keep all files only in a scanned format in our data base.
Regards
Jayakrishnan. N

From India, Bangalore
akanoray

Dear Mr Sanjay,
Before I reply I would like to know in which firm you are working. Whether it is trading, manufacturing, hospital, service or hospitality? The legal compliance will very from type of industry or business, total no of workforce etc. On receipt some details I will be able to guide you. You may reply on my email or or call on my cell.
Thanks
Avinash Kanoray, Nashik

From India, Pune
khush-t-m-r

Hi Team ,
I m new hear presently i join with constriction Contractor in Delhi /NCR company please help me HR work all repleted to Constriction Contractor Company

Regards,
Preeti Tomar
Mail Id

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.