vipul_hr

Dear Members,
Our national pride festival of Republic Day is only few days ahead. I am sure you will be making all preparations to hoist the National Flag with all dignity and honour it deserves.
I have drawn a PDF file from Ministry of Home Affairs web-site containing national flag code 2002.

Regards,
Vipul Parmar
KLJ Plasticizers Ltd
Silvassa

From India, Valsad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf flagcodeofindia.pdf (282.3 KB, 1653 views)

boss2966

Dear Mr. Vipul
First of accept my sincere thanks for sharing a wonderful and must know contents of pdf file. Eventhough I have served for 19 years and 3 months in Forces, I was not aware of this code. In National Flag hoisting and lowering procedures are taught by our ancestors and we are simply following the same. With your noble kindness today we have learnt about the code of our National Flag
thanks
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
rangaji

Mr VIPUL,
National Flag is a matter of honour & pride; it is a symbol of National respect like self respect ; it is an indication of home rule.
My only anguish is why INDIAN NATIONAL FLAG HOISTING in KASHMIR is still resisted over there by a section of KASHMIRIS......

From India, Madras
vipul_hr

Dear Mr. M. Ravi,
You are welcome and no need to salute me its time to salute national flag........
Dear Mr. Rangaji,
I agree with your anguish. It may be only due to dam big political issues over there. I hope anyone here may throw more light on this issue.
Regards,
Vipul Parmar

From India, Valsad
indiandesigns
Please suggest us the main process measures or key performance indicators for the Designers in apparel industry.
From India, Bangalore
bharathisarkar

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,
Can you please let me know regarding the code for flag hoisting during rains?
Can we hoist the flag when it is raining or for that matter, are we supposed to bring down the flag when it starts raining.
Can we let the national flag get wet?

From United States
srinivas munjuluri

Dear Mr.vipul, Greetings! We are a MNC, want to hoist national flag along with German flag. Can you please guide in modalities. Regards Srinivas m
From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.