No Tags Found!

JITENDRAPATEL

Dear friends, Add currency value in colour cell then you can get its word(text) form. Enjoy it. JITENDRA PATEL
From India, Mahesana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Change Currency in word.xls (33.0 KB, 3443 views)

myiaslhr
Dear Jitendrabhai,
This is really good.
Can you help me to set the same formula for my Excel sheets where I have to prepare the Salary Slips every month & need to mention the Rupees in Words.
Currently I use the Inword application, but the application slows down my all excel files.
This formula would be really helpful, if I can get it on my salary file & can stop using the inword application.
Thanks.

From India, Mumbai
sureshmsharma
the file is good, but when i try the same formula in a new worksheet it dose not work, can u explain this. i have changed the macro setting also to medium, but the result is nil. i dont get what the result come converting it into word form.
From India, Vapi
annatran205

Tks for this post. Can you help me to set the same formula for my Excel sheets where I have to prepare the Salary Slips every month & need to mention the Rupees in Words.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
nikdeep07
Dear All,

I think it will be helpful for all of you.

To enter a custom function into a worksheet, you can use Paste Function in Excel 2000, or you can use Insert Function in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003. Excel 2000

To use Paste Function, follow these steps:
  1. Select the cell that you want.
  2. Click Paste Function on the Standard toolbar.
  3. Under Function category, click User Defined.
  4. Under Function name, click SpellNumber, and then click OK.
  5. Enter the number or cell reference that you want, and then click OK.
Excel 2002 and Excel 2003

To use Insert Function, follow these steps:
  1. Select the cell that you want.
  2. Click Insert Function on the Standard toolbar.
  3. Under Or select a category, click User Defined.
  4. In the Select a function list, click SpellNumber, and then click OK.
  5. Enter the number or cell reference that you want, and then click OK.
you have to put the resulted formula in the next column of numeric value i.e. column b4 value is 35
paste the resulted formula in c4 .

best regards,
Niranjan

From India, New Delhi
Kumari Babita
Dear sir, thanx for this good & useful knowledge but i also want to know abt it to apply in excel thanx
From India, Gurgaon
boss2966

Dear Jitendra The formula you have given is not working in Windows 2007. Can you throw some light With warm regards S. Bhaskar
From India, Kumbakonam
virajgovekar

Dear all,
Try this function.
You need to open VB - insert module and paste this function and save.
Then save the worksheet in a macro enabled format and everytime you open this sheet you can use this function.
Its 'spellcurr"
To use type =spellcurr(reference cell)
Hope same is usefull.

From India, Pune
virajgovekar

OK the extension of Office 2007 - .docx was not working here is the file in office 2003
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Function SpellCurr.doc (39.0 KB, 214 views)

Qurbanul Haq
Dear Jitendrabhai, This is really very nice and good. Can you help me to set the same formula for my Excel sheets deferent currency. Regards Qurbanul haq
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.