JITENDRAPATEL

Dear Friends, Open attachment and calculate PF and interest. Add data only in colour cell. WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK JITENDRA PATEL GUJARAT
From India, Mahesana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls interest gpf.xls (22.0 KB, 5859 views)

Kailash1225

One employee going to retirement. He subscribed only 3 months and as per rule we closed the subscription in GPF before three months of his retirement. My question is can he avail interest on three months subscription and how much
From India, New Delhi
hrworkkolkata
Dear Sir
My self rudra working at A.B.C.Trading Co. Ltd as Admin. I need the total for Prof.Tax as company has not paid any details for the FYI- 10-11 and FYI 11-12 and what will be the interest amount and how I can calculate the Interest with the formulas it will be helpful for me.
So request you all to help me out of these problem

From India, Calcutta
swissgroup
Dear All, i am working with Partnership firm. we are paid interest to partner capital for f.y.2013-14. i want to know, is it nedd to deduct tds on interest?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.