No Tags Found!

ruby69

Dear All,
Some illustrations which, when thought out of the box give you a proper meaning, thought to share this with you & maybe you could use it during some of the training programs...
Ruby:-):-):-)

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Out of the box.ppt (1,022.0 KB, 5363 views)

Rajat Joshi

Hi Ruby,
The attachment has one slide only and it is blank.
Please re-check the same.
Have shared the views on Out of Box thinking in the following link..
https://www.citehr.com/3113-lateral-...#axzz1BTJfRV1v
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Prathima.Moras
Good one. In todays world to every division need to think out of the box.. retaining employees not an easy task like before .
From India, Bangalore
garima7solanki

Thanks Ruby...
It at least made me think out of the box for few seconds and realize that many things when thought in different manner can bring in creativity in your life and push you out of the monotonous life.

From India, Madras
ruby69

Dear All,
Thanks you Arun, Rajat Joshi, Anish, Julie, John Paul, Bhaskar, Shweta, Dipesh, Pksaw, Prathima, Virchand, Garima, Swati, Jeevan, Ramesh(RB), Jagriti for your feedbacks. I am so glad you all liked it..
God Bless!

From India, Bangalore
bilrashr
Dear All, PFA for Lateral Thinking. So lets see who is get it first. Regards, Kulwinder Kaur Bilra HR
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls lateral_thinking.xls (86.5 KB, 372 views)

prashant_kumar1986
good evening sir, let me know sale tax return limit (Monthly Return, Quarterly Return annually Return) and some basic knowledge of ESIC and EPF.
From India, Calcutta
ruby69

Seema - Legal, Seema Shetty, Renoy, Mazhar thank you for your feedback..
@ Prashanth - I am so sorry.. I wish I could help you. Try searching for the same.. above at the discussion & downloads.
God Bless!

From India, Bangalore
trainingispassion
good one.... i use these lateral puzzels in my training classes...peolple have lot of fun with this activity. even it makes the class more energetic.
From India, Delhi
BABU JAYARAM
Hai.. Ruby .. I used play this type of games in Schools days....good one keep posting.. regards, Babu.J
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.