No Tags Found!

pdeshkar
Hi,

I would like to introduce our CampusJob™ service that we have recently launched to help companies increase their student reach and vice versa.

The CampusJob™ platform aims at providing Companies easy access to students from multiple colleges at a single physical location. It also aims to relieve the companies from the overhead of initial screening while ensuring access to the best students available across colleges. The entire service is provided to companies free of cost. Other highlights are as mentioned below:

1. Campus interviews held at a single location and cover multiple colleges partnering in this program. (The target for this year is 30 colleges)

2. Recruiting company will have access to the best students across these 30 colleges. The screening of candidates will be done by ServiceNet based on the requirements from the company. Alternately ServiceNet can expose the database to the Company for screening.

3. Candidates selected would be informed by ServiceNet regarding the interview location and other logistic details after discussion with your team.

We do not charge the company any fee for the above services. I am attaching the CampusJob Brochure for your reference.

Regards
Prashant Deshkar
ServiceNet Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf CampusJob - Optimizing Campus placements.pdf (1.24 MB, 273 views)

sharath Jayaram
Hi ,
I need to recruit people for Business development, Marketing,sales, for my company we are in to service oriented. Just gimme in breif how can i recruit people at the campus with support of Service Net Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Feel free to call me regading the same.
Thanks n Regards
Sharath Jayaram
HR manager
Welvaart Group of Companies

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.