No Tags Found!

dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans,
Please find attached a very inspiring whistle-blowing watchdog entrepreneurial lesson article in ET on HR Plays A Key Role In Mergers & Acquisitions.
It is might be useful to Strategize the HR Functional Road-map for Mergers & Acquisitions.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR Plays Key Role In Mergers.pdf (283.9 KB, 2119 views)

lionsheik
I am working as HR executive.I am looking for a job change particularly in an IT company. Best Regards Sheik Rasith 09962404218
From India, Madras
lionsheik
Can anyone tell me the contact no. of good overseas placement agencies based in mumbai and Chennai Regards Sheik Rasith 09962404218
From India, Madras
chauhan77
Hi,
I agree Hr plays a very crucial role in M&A. With right attitude and process a company can have successful merger.With this trend, my org is organizing a Global Conclave on M&A Strategy on 26-27 May in Mumbai. with best industry speakers. If interested you can contact me at d this to all the HR professionals...
Regards,
Chandni

ajayradke
i am preparing a project report on M & A . emphasis is on technical factors rather than the commercial . any professional inputs are welacome . Prof. Ajay
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.