abhikulkarni2009
Dear all,
After working for 3 yrs in an indian MNC i am going to join an international organization.
Recently the first company is purchased by other group,
so what is better?
to withdraw the pf? (provide all procedure details)
or
to transfer my old pf account to new organization (provide all procedure details)
It will be very thankful if one guide me.

From India, Hyderabad
aparna1008

Dear Abhi,
Normal practice is like once you leave company you have two option either withdraw or transfer. As far as i am concerned if your joining international orgnastiaon than better you withdraw your pf. In future if you join again Inidan MNC you can create new account.
thanks
Aparna

From India, Mumbai
BHAVAN

Dear Friend,
Whether you require the money from PF? If not, then it is better to go for transfer. Even if the company is international one, as long as they maintain their PF account in India, it is advisable to transfer the money rather than withdrawing. Money in hand/account always tempts one to spend.
Regards
BHAVAN

From India, Bangalore
jyotinegi

Dear Friend,
in my opinion, you should withdraw your PF and invest it somewhere else. for withdrawing the PF, you need to fill up two forms i.e. Form 10 and 19-C (attached) and submit to your previous employer or directly to PF department.
rgds,
jyoti

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Form-10C.doc (91.0 KB, 133 views)
File Type: doc Form-19.doc (84.0 KB, 118 views)

Nidhi Mann...
IF you dont need the money then dnt withdraw. go for the transfer. as per my knowledge ur 12% pf contribution goes to - 3.67% EPF a/c and 8.33% to pension a/c but ur employers 12% goes to EPF a/c/
If u withdraw the PF now u'll loose dat 8.33% of urs contribution. The full amt. can be withdrawn only after retirement or evnt of Death.

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.