No Tags Found!

sushmaprabhu
Hi...... Being an L&D Executive in an IT company, can anyone help me what training should i do to enhance my skills whichinturn will benefit my organisation. Thanks
From India
pgajra

Hi Sushma,
There are hoardes of training workshops which you can conduct. You need to start with soft skills like communication, grammar, telephone etiquettes, team building activities etc.
You will need to find out from your seniors what are the training requirements & based on that you can then design content. But to begin with you need to know the requirements for your organisation. The workshops mentioned above are the most common one though.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Pawan

Sunil Chandra

Dear Sushmaprabhu,

Reference your post I conduct a Training Program BE YOUR BEST - LEADER. The underlying theme of this Program is that personal growth precedes professional success. One becomes proficient in how to be at his or her best always in whatever work they do or which ever role they play in the lives of people around them. A brief write-up is attached.

This is a life transforming Program and is unique in the sense that it brings a huge positive change in the lives of people. Ordinary people are known to have become extraordinary performers after this Program. The brochure for the forthcoming Program is attached. In February 2011 the dates are 2,3,5 & 6.

The training calendar for this Program until March 2012 is also attached.

This is a longish Program - 32 hours spanning 4 days but is complete and comprehensive in every respect for successfully negotiating life in the turbulent 21st. century.

It suits those corporate houses who wish to pursue sustained growth and for them in-house programs can also be conducted if they so require. The dates can be fixed as per mutual convenience.

The Program comprehensively covers how to develop positive attitude, increase focus & concentration, enhance memory skills, communicate effectively, public speaking and how to establish deep and lasting relationships.

Should you need more information, you may visit Pentagon Impex or write to me at or

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BYBL Brochure_Delhi_Feb 2011.pdf (401.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf BYBL Course Details.pdf (62.2 KB, 58 views)
File Type: pdf BYBL_Training Calendar_Nov.10 to Mar.12.pdf (46.9 KB, 32 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.