manikyalarao

Dear All Could U tell me in detail what are the salary deductions of any type of employee. I am eager to know Regards Manikyam Hyderabad
From India, Hyderabad
sanjeev.sinha

Dear, PF % is 12% of Basic. ESI % is 1.75% of Gross. Gratuity % is 4.81% of Basic. Regards' S.K. Sinha Manager - HR
From India, Delhi
roopesh_way@gmail.com
SALARY DEDUCTION SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT BESIDES PF LIKE WISE IN BANK
PF-10% OF BASIC
TDS---DEPENDS UPON THE SALARY RANGE
DRF(DEATH RELIEF FUND) OR GROUP INSURANCE--rs 125 PER MONTH
FESTIVAL ADVACE---DEPENDS UPON BASIC(10 MONTHLY INSTALLMENT)

From India, Delhi
jkavitha22

Dear Manikyam
PF is 12% on Basic & DA and the wage limit is 6500/- .
ESI is 1.75% on Gross wages. Employer contribution is 4.75% of Gross Wages. Both PF & ESI are calculated on attendance basis.
Kavitha M.J

From India, Hyderabad
satyasingh

Dear Manikyam, PF is 12% of Basic ESI is 1.75 % of Gross Gratuity is 4.81% of Basic. Regards Satya
From India, Delhi
sanjeev.patil75

Dear Manikyam, Pls find enclosed PPT, it will help you to understand the PF and ESIC Regards, Sanjeev
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt PPT on ESI & PF.ppt (1.10 MB, 11822 views)

renukamate81

Dear all
i am perusing MBA in HR from pune. i have completed all my exams.now i need to submit my final case studies[project]. pls help me for this
pls find attached copy of sample case study,according to this format i need to make my project.
kindly help me as per the attached sample case study to make my project more valuable

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf samplecshrm.pdf (50.2 KB, 2715 views)

Sachin81
Dear Mr. Sanjeev, Good PPT.. Very useful for the beginners.. keep posting.. Regds, Sacchin....

prerna.1119@gmail.com

Dear Sanjeev,
Very nice Presentation and informative too, would like to add one point which is not mentioned on presentation that is
Form 5-Deatils of Employees who have joined in particular month
Form-10 Deatils of Employees who have left in particular month
THese two forms are required to submitted to PF Office along with Form-12 A and challan of PF every month.
Best Regards,
Prerna

From India, New Delhi
prerna.1119@gmail.com

Hi sanjeev, Can u Please elaborate the Gratuity deduction (4.81%) because in our organisation gratuity comes under benefits not part of CTC. Regards, Prerna
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.