No Tags Found!

dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very important business knowledge information in ET about L&T Splits in 9 Entities as a Restructuring Process.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf L&T to split up into nine independent entities.pdf (223.0 KB, 1443 views)

binubabu

Wonderful!

No other company in the world is as complex as L&T… not even General Electric”. “No one chairman can manage such a complex operation. I was able to do it because I have been with L&T for 46 years and have started 60% of these usinesses.”- L&T Chairman AM Naik...

Thank You Dilip for an important corporate update...

Keep posting!

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
boss2966

These are changes becomes inevitable because of widening up businesses. With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
Shubhapradha gayathri
I would also like to add that this was the vision of L&T. They call it vision 2015. You can find a small card which has this vision written on it. Every employee will carry it all the time with him/her. They are so proud of it.
From India, New Delhi
atulkochhar
Great stuff brought about some interesting HR issue in focus and also emphasizes somewhat Jack Welsh principle of doing away with business in which one is second best
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.