No Tags Found!

Sonali@trainings

Dear all,
Business Schools are the real facilitators for the entrepreneurs of tomorrow....and if these entrepreneurs are true leaders...
who can develop their leadership identity as well as cultivate a leadership culture in the organization...and Leaders who can create a productive and fulfilling working environment, then I am sure we as a country will indeed progress.
Here's an article on 3 steps for creating a productive and fulfilling working environment.
It is different and useful as it is based on Business Psychology- Directive Communication Psychology.
Do let me know if you find it useful....
my next article will be on cultivating leadership.
Sonali Sharma
Educationist and Consultant

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 3_steps_to_creating.pdf (189.1 KB, 593 views)

sumanth.DC
This is indeed very useful, I feel the article really hits home very valid points. I think this article is not just for business schools but has applications in real world work settings as well that HR consultants would appreciate. Amazing articles...please keep them coming! Looking forward to the next one.
From India, Bangalore
simmy2009

Dear Sonali Sharma
I really appreciate your efforts in sharing this informative document with us.
Today's learning has a tremendous vacuum between thought and action. The defined syllabus lacks regular up-dations and far away from what is required in the industry and which can be implemented in real time scenarios.
Your posted article is an attempt to enlighten the learning needs and a blueprint strategy for upcoming learners.
One again I Thank you for sharing this document.
Regards
Simmy Saini | Google India.

From India, Mumbai
Sonali@trainings

Thanks sumanth and simmi... I feel we as educationist have the responsibility to bring about this profound change in the learning system,making learning useful, holisitic and application oriented.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.