No Tags Found!

Wajeedm
Hi All,
We are looking for a low cost HRMS application for MENA Region build upon ASP.Net & MySQL and which includes modules like Payroll and Inventory (AP, AR, GL) apart from the basic HR Modules. Application should be bilingual and must have Arabic version.
Any company or freelancers who have developed the product can contact me at wajeedm at gmail dot com and we will take it forward from there.
Thanks & Regards,
Wajeed

From India, Hyderabad
job_connect_consultancy

Contact me
I'll provide you with Source Code.
But Customization will be required as we need to built for Arabic Version availability. We do need to discuss on the commercial terms too.
Pulak Das
+ 91 9320364713

From India, Mumbai
Shamsher ali
Hi Wajeed, We are a Information Technology company and we provide open source solutions ot our clients. Kindly have a look on our website.kindly google mshahtech . Thanks and Regards Shamsher Ali
From India, Hyderabad
santosh.m

HumaNET is one of the fastest growing HR software in the industry, With End to End HR functions covering from Hire-to-Retire. You can also get specific modules for your requirements.

HumaNET provides systematized approach to people management, HumaNET understands and captures the functions of the HR department and processes the same into a workflow.

It presents an easy-to-use interface, enabling end to end HR activities to be performed in a time-effort-money saving manner.

HumaNET payroll is a multi company and multi location product.

We also have the services available on SAAS

To know the details Please visit HumaNET - HR Software, HRIS,Payroll Software, Indian Payroll Software,Payroll software India, HRIS India, Salary Software India, Salary Processing Software, ETDS

HumaNET SaaS

HumaNET is now availabe on SaaS, best suited for companies with employees from 100 - 300. HumaNET is an Enterprsie HR software with an integrated flow from Recruitment to F&F.The HumaNET Saas option, provides strong business ROI and outstanding value for money.

VISIT <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) AND Check out the limited period offer for HumaNET HRIS on SaaS(till march 31st 2009).

Pay as you use/emp/month.

Visit: HumaNET HR Software, HRIS,Payroll Software, Indian Payroll Software,Payroll software India, HRIS India for details

Attached is a brief Presentation on HumaNET.

Contact me for a Demo session

Santosh

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt HumaNET_complete HRIS_cite HR.ppt (210.5 KB, 401 views)

SYGeetha

Please help me .I cant down load the excel file which you have posted. I want to learn Payroll process. Regards, M.Geethanjali.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.