No Tags Found!

arunrao1

Hi Guys - you may find this useful.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10-Tips-for-a-Team-building-program.pdf (183.6 KB, 3301 views)

jrobinsoninc@carolina.rr.com
Hello All,
Common agreed upon goals that can be tailored to each member of the team at 3 levels ..personal,job,and corporate(or division/group/BU,etc.) works quite well at building a dynamic team!30 years of training,managing,and building teams tell me so!
Jack
P.S. Anyone in need of a seasoned,professional,contract trainer in sales/mktng that is willing to travel and that headed Xerox Corp. corporate training give me a shout!
Cheers..

From United States, Charlotte
lloydd
Great points - I especially got thinking about the one that said "Don’t call it a team building workshop". I think it makes a lot of sense. Appreciate your sharing this Arun.

rajanvt
[QUOTE=zenithil;1374118]The words
The team that laughs together, stays together !
Its not totally true
because, they only 'laugh' and remain 'together'!! The moot point is, whether they achieve 'together' their common goal, if any???!! So, laughing and having fun in a team building workshop is fine! But, does it fetch results??

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.