joguls
please help me make a checklist for this fire alarm euips.. checklist for parts will be best.. thanks guys.. please i need your help..
From Philippines, Cebu
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear jogul,
Warm welcome to our EHS forum. . .Please find the attached Fire alarm related documents & inspection checklist for your refernce. . . Let you know do you need any further help. . .
Please wrote/ask a question clearly/correctly dont confuse our EHS members <<< u mentioned in subject u need smoke detector and manual pull station checklist/ u wrote inside checklist for this fire alarm euips>> what u need exactly. . . I hope you take positively and com forward. . .
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Fire alram.zip (415.8 KB, 1041 views)

kvsundaram

hi,
pls. find one more related to fire alarm.
dear ragu,
thank you for the documents, which are useful for us. also, ur document related to fire hydrants were too good & useful. keep on sharing, by which we can learn from different angles too.

From India, Delhi
File Type: pdf system-logbook.pdf (31.4 KB, 903 views)

abhaygirish

Dear all , Kindly guide : Where flameproof MCP , HOOTERS required ( Selection Criteria). As cost of Flame proof is too high. so it can be affordable at selected places. Regards. Abhay
From India, Mumbai

Dear abhay,
Please see the attached Fire alarm related PPT slide/page # 15 u get soluction regarding your (flame proof MCP) query. . .
Let me know . . .
Note: I know its not fullfill ur query but its helps somehow. . .
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
File Type: ppt Flame proof MCP.ppt (1.35 MB, 480 views)

Dear Jatinder Dubey,
Please follow the below mentioned guidelines it will help to make a perfect checklist for fire extinguisher's.
  • Confirm the extinguisher is visible, unobstructed, and in its designated location.
  • Verify the locking pin is intact and the tamper seal is unbroken. Examine the extinguisher for obvious physical damage, corrosion, leakage, or clogged nozzle.
  • Confirm the pressure gauge or indicator is in the operable range or position, and lift the extinguisher to ensure it is still full.
  • Make sure the operating instructions on the nameplate are legible and facing outward.
  • Check the last professional service date on the tag. (A licensed fire extinguisher maintenance contractor must have inspected the extinguisher within the past 12 months.)
  • Initial and date the back of the tag.
Note: Check on your Subject and message.

From United States, Fpo
File Type: jpg Fire extinguisher.jpg (8.2 KB, 375 views)

prakashnandan07@gmail.com
"FIRE IS A GOOD SERVANT", BUT.....VERY BAD MASTER. Prakash Nandan. Manager Security & Fire.
From India, Nashik
prakashnandan07@gmail.com
"FIRE IS A GOOD SERVANT", BUT.....VERY BAD MASTER. Prakash Nandan.( Retired-Navy) Manager Security & Fire. Today From India, Nashik
From India, Nashik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.