No Tags Found!

memehultherain
Dear All,
Each and every organization is facing the problem of availing the retail level sales force which is very low profile people.
Availibility is one issue on the other hand the attririon rate at this level is so high that everybody is confronted with whether to go for output, or train them or keeping all the things aside retain them for atleast a definite period of time??????????
I am majorly facing issues in giving the priorities to such different alternatives, What would be the appropriate leadership style, to retain new employees, Should we remain Task oriented or It should be relationship oriented leadership?
Your suggestions are heartly appriciated.
Regards,
Mehul Yogi

From India, Pune
Bob Gately

Hello Mehul:
The secret to hiring successful sales people is to stop hiring sales people who don't have a talent for sales. I have attached a Sales Placement Report, see file "PXT Sample Sales Placement Report.pdf", to show you how we measure a candidate's talent for sales. The sales success pattern is developed for each sales position so this sample report is for illustrative purposes only. At the top of page 2 you'll see that the Overall Job Match is only 74% which is not a good indicator of future success in this sales position. Generally speaking employers like to see 85% and higher.
Bob Gately

From United States, Chelsea
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf pxt_sample_sales_placement_report_685.pdf (1.50 MB, 481 views)

memehultherain
Dear Mr. Bob, Thanks for your valuable inputs and interest. I could not find the attached file by you. You are requested to kindly send it again. Regards, MEHUL
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.