nigz_m
One evening, Mr. Raman entered home in late evening with a lot of fatigue of office work. He saw his son waiting in the drawing room.
Mr. Raman : Hey Son, what r u doing here?
Son : Dad, if you don't mind, can you tell me what do you earn in an hour?
Father : Why? I earn Rs.100 in an hour?? what was that?
Son : Dad, I actually wanted Rs.50/-
Father (Getting Annoyed) : What??? Don't you see with what pain do I earn such Money?? For how longer do I have to involve myself physically & mentally to earn such money? Look, I don't have money to cater to your silly needs of Toys..... Just go to your bed.
Son went to his bed with disappointment.
Mr. Raman sat in a Sofa. In a relaxed mood, he thought : What I did?? Son would be in need of something like a book, pen or may be something else. I should not have scolded him like this. Rather I should have asked him what he actually wanted??
Mr. Raman walked to his Son's room & thought he would have slept, but Son was lying on his bed.
Father : Son, Are you asleep??
Son : No Dad, I am not.
Father : Son, take this 50 bugs, you wanted that na!!!
Son (Taking 50 bugs from his Dad) : Thanks Dad
Now, Son brought out another 50 bugs under his pillow and gathered money.
Seeing this, Father again got angry & yelled on his Son
Father : what rubbish is this son??? If you already had enough money, why did u ask for more???
Son gave all 100 bugs to his dad & asked him : Dad, here is Rs.100 bugs, your earning per hour. Now can I buy your one hour to have a dinner together tomorrow??
Tears started flowing from Mr. Raman's eyes. He gave his Son a warm hug & promised to be with him the entire next day & also to devote due time to his family.

Family is as important as your job. Just as you are responsible for your duties at job, you are equally responsible for your personal duties towards your family.

From India, Vadodara
avsjai

A nice nessage To add more flovour attached is a ppt See and enjoy AVS
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Balance work and life.pps (1.56 MB, 414 views)

pchandrasekhar

Nice message.
Some business development executives work 24*7, as customers we should contact them during 9AM to 7PM and as a rule we should not disturb anyone beyond these hours,everyone has a family.

From India, Visakhapatnam
nigz_m
what a great idea....
It happens so often that we talk for hours on justice & when it comes to us, we become partial.
It is, being a customer, our duty to maintain this discipline right from today.
Family is as important for them as we do...
Thanks for posting...
:-)

From India, Vadodara
rangabatla
nice one........ in this busy life scenario most of them are getting detached from their families due to various reasons......this quotes a very good example to understand how childre/ other family members are wanting to spend some time with their loved ones.....
thankx for sharing...
Regards,

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.