No Tags Found!

Nida.B

Dear All, I am designing ID cards for temporary employees. Is it important to mention the employee status as "temporary employee" or name and designation is enough. Regards, Nida
From India, Pune
sheelamunde

hi, i think you need to mention the satus of the employee. but its depend upon ur managemnet. Sheela
From India, Pune
milanjanuary

Dear Nida
for the employees who are temporary you cannot discriminate them or tag them in words,you can put I.D card validity date like from ------To after that period if the employee is made permanent then you can give them the usual card you use.
hope this information will be useful
Regards
Mitali

From India, New Delhi
iker

No need to mention that he/she is a temp emp. Name: Designation: Dept/Team: Signature This is more than enough
From India, Madras
bhairab
Dear Nida,
As such there is no mandatory norms. However you can mention in the I-card as Contract/Fixed tenure. But it is better to collect the card after the tenure gets over instead of tagging with something. They can feel that the co. treats them at par with regular employee.
Thanks and regards

From India, Coimbatore
vsingh56
Dear Nida,
For the employees who are temporary you issue temporay gate passes you can put I.D card validity date like from ------To and collect the card after the tenure gets over.
Rgd.
VS

From India, Delhi
seemabisht1
Dear Nida,
No need to write temp.empl. it's does not looks decent you just put I.D. card validity . that is enough, after that you can collect the card and give them proper I.d. Card.
Rgds.
Seema Bisht

From India, Delhi
rajanassociates

Dear
The Form is mandated in the CLRA Rules
76. Employment card.-(I) Every contractor shall issue an employment card in Form XIV to each worker within three days of the employment of the worker .
(II) The card shall be maintained up to date and any change in the particulars shall be entered therein.

Therefore if you just say Form XIV of the CLRA Rules 1971 it is sufficent.You can refer to the Form in the Rules and go by it.

Please see https://www.citehr.com/285737-legal-...#axzz17aiOBWCR

With Regards
Advocates & Notaries & Legal Consultants for Staffing & Recruiting Industry
E-mail : rajanassociates@eth,net,
-9025792684-9025792634

From India, Bangalore
Viswanathan K
Hi,
As per the latest amendment in factories act Rule 103c is included and form 25c to be issued to all workmen working inside the premises.
Kindly, view the attachment.
According to my knowledge, companies have not started to issue it to their workmen.
rgds,
Viswanathan K

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form-25C.pdf (56.0 KB, 1090 views)

laxminarayana114@gmail.com
Dear Nida,
i am working in a construction company as hr person. In my company we are issuing ID cards for temporary employees and on the ID card mentioned the person name, designation and finally categiry also.
Its depend upon company size that whether issue or not.

hope you can understand.....
Regards,
SATYA

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.